006.

Six's pov
Jahseh leads me through the hallway to the lunchroom. As we walk we get many envious stares, mostly from girls.

Some look disgusted and I'm not sure why.

"Yo onfroy!" A boy shouts. Jahseh glares over at the boy who is a few feet taller than him.

"What the fuck do you want."

"That little whore you have sexy, can I get her in bed after you?"

"She's not a whore... I literally just met her."

He sighs "whatever you say." The boy walks on and jahseh rolls his eyes.

"You a hoe." I say laughing,

"Damn right I am, but you like this hoe." He slaps my ass and I punch him in the shoulder, ripping my hand from his and laughing.

"Watch it onfroy." I say and he chuckles as we enter the lunchroom.

A few boys whistle as I walk past and I get annoyed. I flip their lunch trays and they stare at the food that is now all over the place In confusion. I laugh to myself and jahseh raises his eyebrow.

"Calm down with the superpowers lady." He whispers and I shrug.

"Nobody will know it's me."

We wait in line and get the food. It actually looks pretty good.

We sit down next to eachother and eat silently. He eats the chocolate pudding first.

"You seem to be enjoying that..." I say as he scoops spoonfuls of it into his mouth.

"try it it's hella good!" He says excitedly.

I put a bit into my mouth and I light up at how fucking good it is. "Wow.." I say.

"Great isn't it?"

I'm interrupted by someone pinching my ass. I instantly jump up.

"Do that again." I say and the lunchroom goes quiet. I don't care how loud I'm being or if I'm making a scene.

The boy who did it just stares. I then backhand him. "Keep your fucking hands to yourself!" I say and plop myself back down.

The lunchroom is quiet for a good minute before it gets louder again.

"Damn.." jahseh says before going back to eating his food.