030.

he snatches the card and we hurry to his car, sliding in and starting it. We both turn to eachother.

"Was that you?" He asks, confused.

"No, I swear it wasn't."

He looks at the card and reads it, smiling before setting it down in between the seats.

"W-wait jahseh." I say, realization coming over me.

"What?"

"I gave you my blood and..."

"And?"

"My powers..."

"Don't be silly. It was probably you and you were doing it without thinking. Now let's go back to the house, I got an album to work on."

Basically jahseh had this cool ass studio in his house and it was hella chill.

He was finishing the last song off of the album while I kinda just played around on his phone.

His voice fills my ears as he starts to sing. He had been rapping all night so I hadn't heard this yet, and I was amazed.

"Before I lay me down to sleep
I pray the lord my soul to keep..."

He had the voice of an angel and I grinned from ear to ear.

I must of been staring in complete awe for a few minutes now, because once I was put back into focus, jahseh was inches away from my face.

His eyes glittered and you could see the blue reflecting from the lights around us.

My heartbeat quickened as he slid his hands onto my waist, sending chills up and down my spine.

He starts to kiss on my neck and I close my eyes, enjoying the feeling of his body against mine.

Something in me snapped, I just couldn't do it.

"No, stop," I say, pushing him off. He quirks a brow, but doesn't look upset.

"Sorry." I say and look down. It's not like this was anything new, we had already... ya know. "Listen. Can we just be friends?" I say.

A look of hurt flashes across his face. "That's fine.." he mumbles.

I look down before awkwardly making my way out of the studio, going into the guest bedroom and flopping down.

The only reason I did that is because I'm scared as fuck, I don't want to fall for him but that's what's happening.