028.

I walk into the hospital room and sit down next to him, he seems to be sleeping. Probably because they put him down for surgery.

He awakes a little, his eyes fluttering open. "Six?" He says and I cheese.

"Yep that's me!"

"Thank you. For real, without you I wouldn't be here."

"Jah you shouldn't be thanking me I should be thanking you. It's nothing compared for what you did for me."

We embrace in a side hug.

"Are any fans here?" He asks.

I nod "tons."

He smiles, obviously happy at that.

"How many days til I can get out??" He asks and I chuckle.

"Jahseh you were shot. You're gonna be in here for another few days.."

He frowns "but I need to finish my album.."

"Jahsehhh you can finish it when you get out."

He huffs and I smile in admiration at his hardworking ness, just to make his fans happy.

"Well what the fuck am I supposed to do for the time being." He asks, his face wrinkling up in discontent.

"Rest jahseh. Rest."

Six continuously visited jahseh in the hospital and also saw many articles starting to pop up about him- most of these articles included her..

I quirk a brow at the title of an article put up early this morning.

Xxxtentacion has a secret wife?

I click on it and see a video attached of me saying I'm his wife, I face palm because I don't even remember saying that.

His fans are posting it everywhere and I sigh, turning off my phone, not even wanting to look at it anymore.