048.

jahsehs pov

I walk out of the bathroom and start down the long hall back to the lunchroom. I hear a voice behind me.

Oh my god, he is so hot..

I turn around and look at the girl and quirk a brow, then something hella freaky happens.

OOF HE LOOKED AT ME

the only thing is, is that her mouth isn't moving, at all

I quickly turn back around and go into the lunchroom.

As I enter I hear even more voices, but all of them seem to be coming from my head.

I can't wait to get the fuuuck out this place

I don't get paid enough for this

I wonder where jahseh is?

I recognized that one, it was Six. Speaking of her she most likely knows wat de fuk is going on.

I rush over to her as more voices fill my head, I cover my ears but that still doesn't work.

"Six.." I mutter as I sit down next to her.

"What's wrong- why do you have a mark on your face, why is your arm bleeding?"

"I'm fine, but all I can hear is other people.. I don't know what the fuck is going on"

She ponders for a second before realizing what's going on "you can hear others thoughts.. I don't even have that power. My dad did though"

"Thoughts? How do I stop it." I say.

"Just imagine a wall in your head that blocks others from entering. deadass all you need to do."

as I do what she says, just like that everything dies down. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Now tell me what happened to you. Your arm is burnt." She gently touches the burnt skin, causing me to wince

"A small fight." I reply, making it short. I didn't want her to worry about me.

you're lying.

"No I'm not." I say, eyes widening.

She quirks a brow "uhhhh..."

"Sorry.." I say, smiling and shrugging. It would take me a while to get used to this mind reading thing. It would take me a while to get used to everything to be honest, everything had changed now.

Over the loudspeaker training was announced. "Great." I mumble.

"Be careful jah, they're gonna try to find ways to get to you." Six says as she walks alongside me. I roll my eyes.

"If I'm all so powerful why can't I just escape this shithole.. I mean can I make the walls crumble or something?"

"That's gonna take years of practice.." Six says, my heart drops. What if I'm stuck in here forever?