027.

I watched in the mirror of the car to see jahseh seeming to be asleep. I smile at how cute he looks, but then realize he could possibly die.

I press my foot on the gas, causing the car make a screeching noise as the pace increased.

Jahseh jumps awake, "calm down! I'm gonna die from you wrecking this car before I die from bleeding out!"

I chuckle as I pull into the hospital parking lot, hopping out, slamming the door and opening his. I take his hand as he steps out, wobbling a bit before finally standing straight.

"Lets go." I say as he once again leans on me for support as we walk into the hospital.

"Hello! Oh he looks like he needs help!" She says and I roll my eyes.

"No shit, now go get it." I snap and she nods. They come in and take him away, I watch as he goes taking a deep breathe in. I sit down and relax.

Now that Damien is gone, I can focus on living my life peacefully. For now of course. The hospital doors fly open and 3 people come running in.

"Is xxxtentacion here?"

"Aye how's my nigga x!"

"Is x still alive?"

More fans flood in and one of them looks to me.

"Didn't you drive him in?"

"Yes..."

The fans look at me.

"How do you guys even know he's here.."

A girl shows a video of me helping X out of the car, it's clear you can see the blood on his shoulder.

"So is he okay?"

"He's gonna live guys don't worry." I say, they all look relived. I sit down and wait as more fans flood into the waiting room. The girl at the front desk calls me.

"You're his..."

"Wife." I lie and fans seem to be recording that. I sigh as she takes me away to see him.