054.

Six's pov

I'm awoken by a shirtless jahseh poking my shoulder, my eyes instantly drop down to his abs.

"Hey, eyes up here." He says, a smile playing on his lips. I blush and sit up.

"We got a plane to catch, so we gotta leave."

"So soon? I just want to sleep."

"We can sleep when we get back, now come on." He says, I get out of the bed, rubbing my eyes. We walk over to the elevator, my feet drag behind me.

"Tired?"

"Yea I hardly slept the whole time I was there. Brought back a lot of bad memories I guess."

"You grew up there?"

"Yea. It wasn't always a jail, it once was something to keep people with powers safe from the rest of society and a secret, but after Damien bought the place It turned into a hellhole."

"Did you know Adrian?" He asks, I turn to him.

"Yea.. he had this big crush on me and tried to force himself onto me multiple times. You did everyone a favor by killing him- he was a bully to everyone."

Jahseh nods and the elevator door opens. We walk out and and a car is waiting for us, we both enter and sit down.

We make small conversation in the back, jahseh ends up resting his hand on my thigh the entire ride until we get there.

The airport is large and busy, people are everywhere. Jahseh sighs, getting out of the car. I instinctively slip my hand into his, we both walk into the airport.

jahseh gets a few glances, people start pulling out their phones.

"X can I get a picture!" A girl yells, more attention is garnered from her.

Jahseh keeps his head down and keeps his grip on my hand tight as he walks, pushing past a few crowds of people. After about 20 minutes, we make it into the plane.

Next chapter has a sex scene 💀💀💀💀💀