040.

BRUH THIS BOOK IS AT 20k READS THANK YOU OMGKENCD ITS TRASH //

Jahsehs pov
"What the fuck, I don't know!" I say, swallowing.

First the card floating, and now this? What the hell is going on?!

"I think you might have... um powers."

My eyes widen.

"How?!?"

"My blood, remember.." she says and I frown. Taking my wrist, putting a thought into an item once again. This time it doesn't budge.

"Why won't it work now?" He says, confused.

"When I first started using my powers I could only use them when I was feeling very strong emotions. Mostly anger, but sometimes sadness.. and I've heard even strong feelings of love."

I nod my head. "Well I actually have an album to drop today.. I was wondering if you could listen to it and tell me if it's good?"

"Of course jahseh! I'd love to." She says, grinning at my words.

A/N I know the timeline is messed up but don't mind it. I know ? Dropped before rolling loud and the incident.

"I was supposed to drop it a long time ago but it was just.. missing something. Being put in the hospital set me back even farther."

I walk into my studio and she's obviously still super surprised at the size. I chuckle as I sit down in my chair and pull up the song files, all ready to be published with the click of a mouse.

I let her listen to all of them and at the end she looks completely and utterly amazed.

"They're so beautiful. You did great, publish them the fans will love it!" She says and I grin happily.

"By the way, I'm having a concert tomorrow. At about 7pm,"

"Oof I cant wait."

"Oof?" I echo, chuckling at her choice of word.

"Ya know.. on the game roblox.. oof."

"Uhhh ok." I say shaking my head and laughing.