055.

y'all know what time it is 😎😎

Six's pov

We board the plane and go to first class, which has nobody except one person. We sit down next to each other and we let out sighs in unison.

"Finally. I can sleep." I close my eyes but then the urge to pee washes over me. I grumble and get up, knowing I won't be able to sleep if I don't do see.

Jahsehs eyes follow me into the bathroom. I use the bathroom and wash my hands, but the door is pushed open, almost hitting me in the face.

I'm about to yell at the person who entered, assuming it was the one other guy in first class but it's jahseh. He closes the door and locks it.

"Uhm. What are you doing, you could of wa-" he smashes his lips onto mine, causing me to let out a squeak of surprise.

Our lips move in sync as our bodies press together. He pushes me back against the wall, starting to kiss my jaw. He sucks lightly and I let out a small sigh, resting my hand on his chest.

The way he kisses me feels frantic, but it's passionate and it causes my heart to pound in my chest, reminding me how much I do feel for him.

He nibbles on my earlobe, taking me off guard a bit, but it ends up just turning me on more.

He starts kissing my lips again, his tongue running against my bottom lip the slightest bit.

We pull apart for air, his dark brown eyes meet mine, the lighting makes them look darker than usual.

"I love you." He murmurs.

I feel my cheeks flush red, my mouth hanging open slightly. I can see panic flash slightly in his eyes as I stay silent, my eyes falling to my feet.

"I love you too." I say back. A smile spreads across his face, he leans in again but a knock sounds on the door.

We both pull apart, he unlocks the door and opens it. A flight attendant is there, she looks at both of us and looks a bit embarrassed.

She opens her mouth to say something, but jahseh interrupts her.

"We didn't fuck, don't worry."

Sike SKKSKSKS