029.

It was finally the day jahseh would be getting out of the hospital and I was beyond excited. There was also a ton of fans waiting outside for him, fans I had to push through.

The paparazzi were also there and were obviously asking many questions including "Are you xxxtentacions wife?" and "does he abuse you like he did his ex?"

I roll my eyes at the fucked up question before sending the paparazzis camera flying to the ground, causing it to shatter all over the place.

She's utterly confused and I just smirk and walk into his room. He's wide awake and finally able to stand on two feet without wobbling.

I hug him, glad he's finally able to get out. He's warm and surprisingly cuddly despite his tone stomach. I smile into his shoulder before pulling away.

"Lets go." I say grabbing his wrist and pulling him out of the hospital room.

The fans and paparazzi instantly start to swarm and he handles it amazingly, thanking them all, even giving hugs on the way out.

There's what seems to be an 11 year old girl who's holding out a card to him, but a taller older boy pushes the girl just as jahseh is about to take it, causing the card to fall.

"What the fuck bro!" Jahseh says pushing the older boy aside to make sure the girl is alright. He pats her on the shoulder and tells her how much he appreciates her- but then she points to her card, which is now floating mid air.

He looks to me and I know I'm not doing it.

So who is?