043.

this book is about to take a drastic turn.. (:

Six's POV

jahseh takes me to an afterparty in a club, a well known one. his mom couldn't make it, which he was bummed about.

"Does she just not like me?" he frets, sighing as he slumps in a chair at the bar, even though he wasn't drinking. I mean I would drink, but we all know what happened last time. Long story short, I can't handle my alcohol well.

"Jah, shes your mother. she loves you alot."

"I-i guess." he says, obviously still a bit upset. This afterparty is basically inviting anyone who went to the concert to meet him. They start letting people in and it gets crowded hella fast, as the line was down the street. Many people also get kicked out, because you have to be atleast 18 to enter.

I watch as he meets and interacts with his fans with a huge smile on his face. I start to get bored of watching him so I just turn to the bartender, who's staring creepily at me. "uhm. wheres the bathroom?" I ask, eyeing the bartender.

"hallway, left." he says, pointing and I nod, getting up and walking to the bathroom. I do my business and wash my hands, not hearing the commotion going on outside. When I open the door I gasp as my eyes are met with a bloodied body.

"Oh my fucking god." I almost scream, seeing the bartender before with blood.. well im not gonna be detailed, but its gory. I take a deep breath and ingore it because i've seen plenty of dead bodies before. Im about to walk away but im then slammed onto the wall, I gasp as pain shoots through my body.

"You thought I wouldn't fucking find you after you and your little boyfriend murdered my husband.." a womans voice says, and I hear heels clicking. A guy is holding me back so I can't do much.

"Mrs. Turner.. or should I say, Miss Turner."

"Shut the fuck up." she says, getting angry.

"Your dumbass husband fucking tortured me for years. He fucking deserved it." I say, still fighting against the guy holding me back. The guy pulls out a knife as I try to fight back, holding it to my throat. Just as im about to use my powers I hear a familiar voice.

"Six?"

"Jahseh! Im right here. Fucking help me!" I yell and he tries to rush to me but more guards come out of nowhere and seize him also. Miss. Turner laughs "Try anything six, I will murder him in front of you."

I gulp as the guard tightens his grip on my wrists.

"Hey! get your fucking hands off of her!" Jahseh yells fighting against the 4 guards holding him back.

When the guard tightens his grip even more, jahseh snaps and the knife is pulled out of thin air from the guards hand and into his own throat.

as the guard falls to the ground Jahsehs eyes widen and Turner laughs "So he has powers too.. interesting."

She pulls out two needles and injects me and him, another guard seizes me before I can think about running.

"Out the back door, we're bringing them where they belong."

Everything then goes black.