026.

I see blood coming from his shoulder and i breathe a sigh of relief, glad the shot wasn't fatal.

I pull hard against the chains as Damien approaches jahseh. I know Damiens intentions and I become frustrated at the chains.

Damien holds the gun to Jahsehs chest and my heart skips a beat.

All of a sudden, multiple glass shards go flying right into damien and damien screams out in agony, dropping the gun.

Jahseh reaches for the gun on the floor and grabs it, shooting Damien in the chest.

Damien dies instantly, and my mouth drops.

"J-Jahseh, are you alright?"

He winces as he undos the chains, then slumping against the wall.

I get on my knees next to him, seeing that he's bleeding out.

I can tell he's slipping in and out of consciousness and I panic.

"Jahseh, talk to me!" I say, grabbing his hand and squeezing it.

"I'll be ok." he mumbles as he closes his eyes, seeming to accept death.

"Fuck it." I say and run to a cabinet, opening it to see what he was gonna use to take my blood. I grab it and attach it to myself, also attaching it to him.

I press the button and I feel it start to cut into my arm and then I see the red fluid go through the tube and into him.

His eyes shoot open at the sudden feeling of my blood going into him.

"What are you doing?" he says.

"Im not gonna just let you die, you got fans that are depending on you." I say.

after a while he seems to be much better, but he's still lost a lot of blood.

"Lets go to the hospital." I say, standing him up as he leans on me for support.

I feel guilty for killing Damien, but he deserves it after putting me through absolute hell for years and years.

I get into a black van and press the start button, driving to the hospital.