017.

I scramble after him and grab his wrist. "Jahseh Stop."

He looks at me, I can tell he's about to have a breakdown. "Stop. Stop." He whispers clutching his head. "He'll hurt you.. Stop.. leave."

I'm speechless, I've never seen this side of him.

"Stop.. Stop." He's shaking as if he's cold. I hug him.

"It's alright I'm here for you."

He clutches me back tightly as if he's a child. I feel his heart pounding.

He spazzes again. "The blade... the blade.."

"What?" He pushes past me and into his bedroom. He unlocks the droor and pulls out a razor blade.

I blank "jah what the fuck"

He brings it to his wrist. "No!" I grab his arm to stop him. He glares at me "let me do this.." I look down, contemplating whether or not I should let him do it.

"No." I say using my mind to take the blade from his hand. It floats in the air.

He panics "please! I'm begging you please just let me do this."

I think hard. "I-I-cant" He pleads with his eyes. "Alright.." I say a tear dripping down my face.

I watch as he brings the blade to his skin. It's sideways, so I can tell his intentions aren't to kill himself.

I sweat as he presses it to his skin. It sinks in and blood spills. I cover my eyes. I hear him drop the blade on the floor and his hands are shaking. When I look the blood is pouring down his arm, he hit a vein.

I run into the bathroom and grab a washcloth, putting warm water on it and running back. He's still there, looking as if he saw a ghost.

I press the washcloth to his wound and his head snaps towards me.

"Did I say you could touch me?" He seethes.

"Jahseh Stop"

"Jahseh isn't here."

".. then who is"

Whatever's happening it's creeping me out. He doesn't move, his eye just twitches. His eyes start to roll to the back of his head. I panic "Jahseh! Snap out of it." I slap him, hard and jahseh gulps in a breath of air, returning to normal.

"What just happened. Explain." He looks down at me cleaning his wrist.

"Ok..."