016.

I wake up and my eyes glance towards the clock. "2 PM" I screech and fly off the bed, I end up landing on the floor from how dizzy I am.

"My head.."

Jahseh walks in with a cup of water, he sips it slowly and looks at me with a smug look.

"What happened last night? I don't remember anything."

He smirks "UHhHh oHh fUucK jAHhSeh" He lets out weird ass moans.

"Bitch." My mouth drops. "We didn't.."

He nods his head and sips his water.

"Why'd you take advantage of me." I snap.

"Wh-""

"Are you just here to fuck and dip? Is that what I am to you? Just another girl that you play with like in your toy."

"You came onto me.." he says.

"Yea but I was out of it. You could of just stopped it"

"I mean I thought about it.."

"Thought doesn't count jahseh. I'm disappointed at the fact you'd do that. What did I drink?"

"Sum mixed alcohol.. not my fault you're irresponsible."

"How was I supposed to know when you left me alone."

"You left me what do you mean." He laughs, frustrated.

"..." with a thought I knock the water straight in his face. He just stares at me with a shocked look on his face.

"Bitch stop whining, all I did was eat you out, and you liked it so why are you tripping so hard?"

"I was drunk."

"And? I mean we can do it now while you're sob-"

"No jahseh stop pushing it." I say crossing my arms.

He frowns. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get you upset. It won't happen again I promise." He says laying a hand on my shoulder. I slap it away and turn away from him.

"Stop being childish six."

"Stop being a bitch jahseh." I mock him.

He gets irritated and knocks me on the wall. I get flashbacks from last night.

I frown. "Bitch no." And start speed walking away from him. I can tell he's getting annoyed. I turn into a hallway.

I look left and right and all of a sudden I'm slammed on the wall.

"Stay fucking put, we're leavi"

I then collide my lips into his.

"Just accept my goddamn apology." He spazzes on me. The look on his eyes is scary.

"J-jahseh..."

"I'm not jahseh." His eyes darken and he wraps his hands on my neck. He doesn't choke me just keeps the grip tight.

"What the fuck are you doing." I say to him, sweating.

He snaps out of whatever he is and brings his hand away, holding it to his chest. He just looks into my eyes with a scared look. "I-I'm sorry." He says rushing out of the bedroom with no explanation.