022.

"Does this count as prostitution?" I say randomly to him.

"No because... because.. yea." He says.

"HOE IM NOT TRYNA BE A WHORE I LOVE JESUS THE FUC-" he kisses me to shut me up, I'm still pinned against the wall.

"This is just deja vu." I say, but it's muffled because my lips are still attached to his.

"Shutup." He says and I shake my head.

"See, you're doing it again."

He puts his hands on my waist and starts kissing me again, this time I kiss back.

It becomes pretty passionate and deep, and quite frankly I'm enjoying it.

The thing I'm not enjoying is the fact his dick is poking my leg. I squirm uncomfortably and he quirks a brow.

"Why is your dick so pointy .." I ask.

"I dunno, but you'll like it soon." He smirks.

Damn I'm actually doing this..

I shrug as we go back to kissing and he makes his way to the couch, laying me down gently and climbing on top of me, running his long et fingers up and down my body.

I start to get pretty turned on, he sure knows how to get a girl going.

"When we gonna get to the fucking part." I ask, half joking and half serious.

"Soon." He says as he puts his hand on the rim of my pants.

"Take these off." He demands, but it's hella sexy so Idc.

I strip down, to only undergarments. He starts to kiss my jawline, distracting me from where his fingers are nearing to.

As soon as his fingers brush over my core slightly my eyes shoot open.

"Bitch." I say as he teases me, running his fingers in circles on my inner thigh.

"Stop with the teasing shit." I say and he all of a sudden yanks my *FUCK THE WORD PANTIES AND UNDERWEAR MAKES ME CRINGE SO U KNOW* down. I'm caught of guard and let out a small squeak.

I await for what he's about to do to me in anticipation and I feel his finger start to massage my clit.

"Fuck." I mutter, as pleasure starts building up.

All of a sudden his whole entire finger slips into me and my eyes go wide. Now I know what those et fingers come in useful for.

He curls it causing me to squirm slightly.

"Not talking now." He says as he slides it in and out, taking his time.

I decide not to talk, knowing it'll come out in a moan.

He slips in another finger.

"Damn this shit barely fit, you're tight as fuck." He says, pumping his fingers in and out at a slow pace, before speeding up.

I feel a pleasure building up in my lower stomach as my core tightens up around his fingers.

"Fu-fuck." I mumble as he goes even faster.

I finally come all over his fingers and he takes them out, sucking on them.

I just watch, I'm already exhausted.

"Ready?"

"Wait, for what."

"The dagger"

"The dagg- oh fuck I forgot you named your dick.. weird ass." I say laughing.

He just looks down at me as he starts to strip down.

His dick literally springs up

"Wat de fuk."

The shits big and long and skinny and pointy.

"How the fuck is that supposed to fit into me."

He gets back on top of me. "I'll make it work." He says and positions himself.

"I swear to go-" it's quick as fuck, and he slides in smoothly causing me to grip a blanket on the couch.

"Jah." I say, abruptly. He looks at me, and I'm about to say to stop, but I decide not to. "Never mind. Proceed." I say, swallowing nervously.

I can tell he's taking it easy on me, but I'm feeling mixed. It honestly doesn't hurt as bad as I thought, but his dick hella long so I can feel every inch of him inside me.

I can feel a bit of pleasure starting to roll in, for some reason I decide to piss him off.

"Your stroke game weak af." I say and roll my eyes.

"Bet." He says and I realize the mistake I just made when he thrusts into me quick and hard.

I almost scream but I cover my mouth, a soft moan escapes my lips and his eye twitches.

"Cmon, stop being so quiet.." he says and starts to stroke. He's doing this as if he's a professional, and I'm feeling it.

I let out a loud moan and he slows down his pace.

"Fuck jahseh. Go fucking faster." I say as I move my hips in a circular motion, causing his eyes to close slightly.

He returns to a fast pace and slides in and out, hitting my g-spot everytime.

He lets out a soft groan as I throw my head back, closing my eyes tightly as he fucks me senseless.

I can tell I'm about to cum and he also sees that. He wraps his hands around my neck and starts to choke me.

It honestly makes the experience 10x better so idc.

As he chokes me I feel his dick twitch, we are both nearing our peaks.

"Fu-fuck jahseh.." I moan out as he stuffs every inch of himself inside of me, causing me to instantly cum all over him.

The feeling is one of the best feelings I've ever felt.

He finally pulls out and then nuts all over my stomach, I pant in exhaustion .

"Hoe." I say breathlessly.