049.

Jahsehs pov

We all line up and the guard walks up and down, addressing all of us.

"We are going to be training- not with your powers today though. Today we are going to be learning how to defend yourself without relying on your powers."

I open up my thoughts to others, curiosity getting the best of me. I instantly put my hands over my ears instinctively because it's noisy as hell. I put the block back up and the guard starts pairing us up.

"Six and .. Dexter."

"Jahseh and Adrian."

I look around and see Adrian walking towards me. I instantly realize who it is.. that one bitch who jumped me in the bathroom.

I smirk and crack my nuckles. This will be fun.

I knew this hoe was gonna be pathetic without his magical fire fucking powers, I'm happy I get to pound his face in. We stand across from each other.

"Here for more?" He says confidently. I windex bottle laugh.

"I should be asking you that question." I say as I get into a fighting stance, so does he.

I feel my senses heighten, hand on hand combat is something I've always been good at, and although I'm shorter, it also means I'm more agile.

I wait for him to strike the first punch, something I've learned is that I should never do the first move- it just works out better for me.

I hold up my arms so they're in a defensive stance as he finally strikes. His fist hits my wrists and I started to advance on him, he reaches out to punch me in the head as he sees an opening- but I duck under him and send a blow to his stomach. His eyes widen in surprise and while he's temporarily shocked I punch him again, this time it lands on his temple.

He grabs my arm and I let out a yell of pain as it presses on raw flesh.

As if it's a reflex he flys backwards with a mere thought against the fence. He's pinned high on the fence and I'm tempted to drop him.

"Your eyes..." He says, I look in a puddle and see my eyes are bright red, a glow coming from them. It scares me and I drop him, he lets out an oof as he hits the ground.

The guard starts yelling at me but I basically ignore him, I can't get my mind off how fucking creepy my eyes looked.

Adrian looks pissed and clutches his ankle, but I feel no remorse for what I just did. He deserved it.