053.

Jahsehs pov

I found myself staring down at six, thinking deeply.

One question lingered on my mind, what are we? Are we just fuck buddies? Because lately, after all that's happened I've wanted to be more than that.

She was fast asleep on my shoulder and I couldn't blame her, it had been a long night. I checked the time and it read 2:36 AM.

I felt her shift against me slightly. A few minutes later the car stopped. I tapped her and she sat up, yawning.

"Let's go." I say and she slipped out of the car, I followed. We were met with a small hotel.

We walked in, side by side and we walked up to the counter. "I'd like to take your biggest room please for a night" I say, putting my debit card down on the counter.

The girl at the counter nodded and after taking my card for a second she hands it back, giving a keycard to get into the room.

It's on the top floor so we take the elevator up, soon enough I'm swiping the keycard. I open the room to see it's decently sized with two queen beds next to each other and a medium sized bathroom on the right.

"Finally." Six mumbles, rubbing her eyes and basically flopping down on one of the beds.

I climb in next to her, a wave of exhaustion washing over me. The bed feels like a cloud compared to what we were sleeping on before.

It only takes a few minutes before we're both fast asleep.