002.

Six's pov
I quickly took many right and left turns trying to lose the people attempting to re capture me and put me back into that fucking horrible lab.

I was walking so quick I ended up bumping into some guy, causing his cigarette and lighter to drop to the ground.

"Watch where you're going bitch!" He snaps at me and my temper flares.

Hell to the fucking no!

I raise my hand into the air and connect it with his cheek. He clutches it in pain and looks up at me.

He seems to zone out and I quirk my brow.

The guy has purple dreads, up in some sort of weird ass hairstyle that looked like a fucking palm tree.

He's wearing a red striped shirt and has the perfect skin complexion. His brown eyes looked Amber in the sunlight and he had many face tats.

All this feautures made him undeniably sexy, especially his thick ass eyelashes that I envied.

"I'm sorry, what's your name?" He says.

I let out a laugh that sounds a bit like a windex bottle.

He looks pretty confused.

"I ain't got time for this foolish fucking shit." I say trying to push past him. He blocks my way.

"I'm just trying to apologize!" He whines and lays his hand on my shoulder.

I'm about to slam him into the wall but then realize he'd become suspicious. I'm already suspicious enough with "006" tatted on my wrist and a barcode on my shoulder.

I grumble "I have to fucking go!" He laughs and I hear many footsteps coming.

"Come on babygi-" I grab him and quickly burst into a random dorm room. I push him into a closet and jump in with him, slamming the door.

"What the fu-" I put my finger on his full lips. He bites it and I raise my hand. He cowers and quickly backs away. I chuckle.

The door opens. "Fuck." I mutter