052.

Jahsehs pov

Anticipation built up inside of me as we made our way towards a gate. Jade took out a card and swiped it, the gate let out a beep and then opened. She walked into tiny building and brought out two plastic containers.

"Here's your belongings." She murmurs. I see the last clothes I had wore, which were to the concert. I also see my phone and debit card- which had been the only two things on me when I went to the concert.

"Y'all can put on these clothes in the bathroom in there." She points to the room she was just in. "Hurry up though, make sure to get out of here and go back to Florida."

"Where are we anyways?"

"Las Vegas in the middle of nowhere. But if you walk for about 10 minutes there's a gas station. Good luck." With that she walks away.

Me and six grab the clothes and our belongings and walk into the bathroom. We change together to make it quicker and walk out as soon as we're done.

I try and turn on my phone but it's dead.

"Well fuck." I say, six looks over at me, and then my phone.

"We can get an uber or something when we get to the gas station, and they also have chargers there."

I nod and we walk side by side in a comfortable silence. Our hands brush and I interlace my fingers with hers. She looks over at me but I don't say anything, just continue walking.

I finally see the gas station ahead and I smile. "Wow, I never thought we'd escape." I say, six nods as she pulls me forward into the gas station. The worker looks up at us.

"H- are you XXXTENTACON?" He says, his eyes widening.

I sigh "yea." Six grabs a charger and puts it on the counter. I take out my debit card and the guy, who seems to be nervous, rings it up.

"That'll be 2.32."

I insert my debit card and he bags it up. "Mind if I charge my phone here?" I ask and he nods his head up and down.

"O-of course!"

I plug in the charger into the wall and plug in my phone. I look over to see the guy has taken out his phone and has started to record me.

I'm used to it, so I just turn back and wait til my phone is charged, I then get an Uber to the location.

The Uber takes 30 minutes to get there, me and six make conversation.. although it's a bit awkward because the guy is recording us the entire time.

"Your dreads are messy as fuck." She says, poking one of them. They're in the ponytail thingy thing thing, but they definitely need to be retwisted and re-dyed.

I take out the band, which takes a second to untangle. my dreads flop down in my face and she laughs.

"You look like a blue mop."

I straight face her as she squirt bottle laughs, soon the Uber pulls up and we both slip in.

We let out sighs of relief in unison as she lays her head on my shoulder.

"Where to?"

"Any hotel."

"The nearest is about 5 hours away sir."

"It's fine."

He nods and starts driving