047.

Jahsehs pov

I wake up, instantly confused. I look to my right and see Six.

"What happened?" I say, sitting more upright against the wall.

"You kinda made the ground shake.." she mutters and I think hard, now remembering what happened.

"Oh." I say, sighing.

"I'm sorry jah."

"Why are you sorry?" I say, glancing at her.

"This is all my fault. From the day I met you I knew the kind of danger I was putting you in for being associated with me, but how could I say no to your beautiful ass." She says and I chuckle softly.

"don't blame yourself, your intentions were pure and I know that."

"It was all some kind of test." Six says, picking at her fingernails. "They did that because they knew you would protect me. they're going to use this against you now. They wouldn't of killed me, they need you and if they kill me you die."

"If they touch you I'll kill them."

She starts laughing as if it's a joke, but then her laughter dies down after she realizes I'm not laughing with her.

"If you kill someone in here they put you in the hole."

I roll my eyes. "Fuck tHe hOlE I mean... it can't be that bad."

"Well it's hella dark, below zero, and it's small. the walls feel like they're closing in on you- oh and they don't feed you or give you water. It sucks."

A bell goes off, and I look at six.

"It means breakfast. Let's go." She grabs my hand and the door unlocks, we both walk out, going into the hallway which is flooded with many people. I can't help but notice two men eyeing me and I just eye them back.

Me and six walk into the room where they are serving breakfast, I almost throw up when I look at the food. "Where's the bathrooms?"

"Straight, take a right." She says, also passing on the "food"

I walk to the bathroom and as soon and after using it, I go to wash my hands. Just as I'm about to walk out the door slams open, hitting me in the face. I yell out in pain.

"What the fuck was that?" I say as the two men that were eyeing me come into the bathroom. I stand my ground, although the only defense I have against them is my fists and they tower over me.

"Shut the fuck up short ass bitch." one of them says, attempting to punch me. I duck and swing on him, hitting him in the temple.

"You're gonna regret that." The other one says.

All of sudden I feel an excruciating pain on my arm. This guy is literally pouring fire from his hand.

I quickly pull my arm back and back away, the lights all of a sudden flicker on and off, making it impossible to see. I duck to avoid another blast of flames. The lights finally turn off and I'm panting by then, dodging fire is hard.

"You think you're so fucking cool and you just waltz in like you own this place." He slams me into the wall, I just stay silent.

"Do you even know my name?"

"Why would I, I've never fucking been here before." I snap, and he punches me hard, and when I say hard.. I mean HARD.

"Maybe you can ask your bitch."

"She's not a bitch..." I say, feeling a twinge of anger.

"She was mine before you you know.. we had a thing back in the day."

"Do you think I fucking care, now can I leave?" I say, sighing, and attempting to ignore the searing pain on my arm.

"no, you need to die first." He says, starting to choke me.

I start to become dizzy after a few seconds of not being able to breathe.

"Bro, that's enough."

"No he has to die. Then I'm gonna kill his bitch next."

something happens, I'm not sure but with a push of my hand I send ripples through the air, causing him to go flying into the wall. I approach him and start telepathically choking him.

"Don't ever threaten her or me again." The other guy flees the bathroom and I let the other one go and rush out of the bathroom.