005.

Six's pov
"Do you believe me now?" I say smiling, feeling accomplished.

"Y-yea. I do." He says.

"What's your name?"

"It's jahseh. Just call me x."

"Why x?" I say.

"Basically I'm here to go to college now because I didn't get to do it when I was younger. I'm 20 and also pretty popular.. I'm an artist, xxxtentacion."

"Name a popular song"

"Sad is one of my most popular, it's been on the radio many times." I nod my head and pull out my iPhone 7 Plus.

"Wait if you just escaped out of a lab, how do you have t-"

"Stole it. Don't ask."

I pull up the song "sad!" And play it. He watches me intensely as I listen. I like it. A lot.

"Wow this is.. actually really good."

"Thanks." He says shrugging his shoulders. "How old are you?"

"I'm 18. Just turned a few days ago. Why are you asking?"

"Because-"

"You're not gonna fuck me. Stop."

He blushes "no I wasn't thinking that, I was just curious."

I find it cute how he blushed. I chuckle and run my fingers along his sleeve. "Stop lying.. I know you want me." I say teasingly winking.

He is just frozen as I move my hand lower from his arm, nearer to his dick.

Just as I'm about to touch him I pull my hand away and start laughing on the bed.

"You actually fucking thought.. I- I- can't!" I wheeze and laugh even harder.

"It's not funny.." he grumbles and makes a mad face.

I poke his nose "stop making that face, you look like a baby."

He bites my finger, hard.

"Ow! Jahseh Stop!" I say. It accidentally comes out in a moan.

He smirks and brings his lips to my ear. His warm breath fans my neck. "That's what you'll be saying when I have you bent over.."

I push him away, a blushing mess. "Fuck off jahseh!" I say laughing.

The bell rings, it's time for lunch. I didn't even notice how many hours had gone by.

"I'll walk you." He offers his hand because the hallways do get crowded.

"Alright." I say, taking his hand and intertwining our fingers. They fit perfectly, as cliche as it sounds. I roll my eyes at my own foolishness before we walk out the door.