019.

It's a few days later, the last day is tomorrow. Class just got over with and jahseh is in the bathroom, but his phone is still here... you know what that means.

I go to his phone and unlock it easily, it doesn't have a passcode which is strange.

I instantly go to his instagram and freak the fuck out.

"7.9 million followers..." I'm shocked. I go to his dms and see a dm from the user "jahsehisthicc"

I click on it and read past dms.

jahsehisthicc: yo bitch nibba x, why you keep leaving me on seen 😅

xxxtentacion: you're bold.

jahsehisthicc: omg 😭😳 you actually responded for once.

xxxtentacion: Is that what people only care about? A response? Like I don't have time to answer everyone, I have millions of dm requests.

jahsehisthicc: you rlly gonna spazz on me again 😬 what happened to us talking almost everyday 🧐 I think you hate me 😅

xxxtentacion: I've been busy, I love you though. Don't ever think that. I don't hate you.

jahsehisthicc: thank you.. I love you

I'm honestly intrigued how he interacts with his fans so well. Jahseh was watching me the whole time.

"Watareudoing?" He says.

"Looking at ur DMs with "jahsehisthicc" seems cool"

"That's one of my favorite fanpages, their memes funny as hell." He shows me one.

Jahseh laughs at it but I'm just confused

"I've heard sad.. but not look at me."

"They played it at the party."

"I don't remember shit."

"Can't keep my dick in my pants, ay." He says raising his eyebrows up and down, giving me a suggestive look.

"Bitch you crazy. Go suck a dick"

"I'll suck yours papi"

"Yo but you lowkey thicc, you do squats?"

"Maybe.." he says and I laugh hella hard.

"But bitch we got one day til we out of this hell."

"It was a good experience for me."

"I hope they don't find me."

"I'll make sure they don't." He says