046.

Six's pov

I open my eyes and blink a few times, yawning and rolling out of jahsehs strong grip on my waist.

The cell door is open but even if I wanted to try anything, I can't.. they injected me with this weird ass shit that makes it so I can't think straight- and if I can't think straight my powers are disabled. They had to inject A LOT because last time they only gave me a bit, thinking it would actually be strong enough, when they dragged me and jahseh here- into this solitary cell I shattered every bone in some guys whole entire hand.

The cell honestly isn't horrible. Its wayyy nicer than all of the other ones, it has an actual mattress- even though that mattress isn't that comfortable, and on the plus side it's a double mattress, meaning both me and jahseh can stay together. It's mostly a plus because it gets cold as fuck at night and jahseh is somehow always warm.

I decide to head for the showers because it seems to be super early in the morning, and everyone mostly showers at night.

I always hated the showers. You literally have no privacy at ALL because it's for both genders. I let out a long sigh and strip down, hopping in and pressing the button. I'm instantly blasted with cold water and I almost scream at how surprised I am.

I get used to it after a while and go on with my business, washing off any dirt I had on me.

I feel a hand touch my shoulder and I jump back against the tile, letting out a loud ass scream, but jahseh quickly covers my mouth with his hand. I slap his hand away in anger.

"You bitch! Why would you do that." I say and he smirks. "Wh-"

I then somehow just realize I'm naked, and so is he, and that look on his face-

"OH HELL NAH, NOT IN HE-" my words are cut off by his lips. The way he kisses me.. it's obvious what's happening.

He pushes me on the tile, and starts to kiss my neck gently. I tap him on the shoulder "jah.. um can we like.. not." I say, even though I do wish I can get some dick- I just think it's not the right time ya know?

"Please?" He begs, meeting my eyes with his. I look down and see he's hard as fuck. My mouth parts slightly and I instantly feel myself getting horny.

"Listen. You have very very heightened senses and feelings and you're not used to them. Hold off, just a little while longer." I force myself to say.

He lets out a sigh, obviously disappointed but also respectful of the fact that I didn't want to do it- well I did but- never mind.. "Ok." He says.

I finish my shower and he goes back to the cell, which he's not chained to because they finally realized he doesn't even know how to work the powers he got so no need to keep him chained up.

As I'm walking down the hallway, I hear an announcement, calling the names of about 10 people.. including me. I swallow and start heading to the back area, which is a big ass field. I'm one of the first to arrive and soon everyone is here.

One of the guards steps forward "alright, listen up. we are going to be doing some tests today. You all have been called here because you are extremely powerful and can be used."

Used? What's going on..

"We also have someone we want you all to meet, although one of you has already done so.." he glances at me and I swallow.

I then see jahseh being dragged out, once again with a chain around his neck like he's some animal.

"What's the hybrid going to do?" One of the 10 speaks up.

"We are going to train him to keep everyone in check and in the future, capture supernaturals to lock them up here- where they belong." He adds. "He's going to fight you all." I instantly make a face.

He'll die, he doesn't know how to use his powers- I can't let this happen.

"Have something to say six?" Says the guard, glaring at me.

"Matter of a fact, I do. Two words, fuck. No. He doesn't even know how to use his powers and you're putting him up against these super powerful supernaturals that would probably love to get rid of him to keep authority around here. So stop, or I swear you'll regret it." I say.

"Was that a threat."

"It's a promise, sir." I spit. His eye twitches and he does some weird ass hand movement causing another guard to seize me and hold a knife to my throat. Jahseh instantly tries to help me but is pulled back by the chain.

"Let her the fuck go.." he yells, his eyes darken.

"Kill her." The Guard orders. I close my eyes tight and right when I feel the knife pierce my neck the ground starts to shake violently, throwing the guard off balance and to the ground.

"I said.. let her go." He says, his eyes glowing bright red. The knife flies up from the ground and straight into the guard that had the knifes eye, causing him to scream out in agony.

The other guard quickly injects jahseh and jahseh falls over, hitting the ground with a thud. As soon as jahseh is out, the ground stops shaking.

Everyone looks terrified of what just happened, and I don't blame them. The strength it takes to cause an earthquake is impossible- until jahseh anyways.

The guards send everyone back, and drag jahsehs body back to him.

My eyes then meet the eyes of another girl. A guard, but she looks awfully young to be working here. She smiles and I don't smile back, I just turn and walk back to me and jahsehs cell.