013.

• later that night

Basically a summary of what happened, I raided some random girls dorm room (with my mind lol) and then I took anything she had... clothes, makeup etc.. and let me tell you it was a lot. She was rich asf.

Now I have a lot of things to wear to this "house party" not sure about the makeup though, I've never worn it in my life.

I look through the piles of clothes and my eyes finally land on a black dress.

(Model isn't her)

(Model isn't her)

I'm instantly attracted to it and I put it on.. I actually look pretty good, but I still put myself down for many of my features.

I pair it with a diamond choker (not even sure if it's real) and then some black flats (because a bitch don't want her feet to snap in two."

X is dressed much more casual than me, but still nice.

He's wearing a black button up shirt, black skinny jeans and adidas shoes. He's wearing some sort of chain link thingy. I like it.

He looks me up and down and licks his lips. "A natural beauty" He says and I roll my eyes.

"I can make your eyes roll like that."

I blush "bitch shut the fuck up."

We both walk outside campus and into an expensive ass car.

"This yours?"

"Yep." He says, starting it. He smoothly pulls out and starts driving, playing some song that I bop my head to.

Okay, Xans for her dinner, uh, bag from Margiela, uhh
Bad little bitch, she Spanish, speak no English, got no manners
Just like a gnome, I'm at your home
Right on your yard, shoes are Goyard...

The song turns off and I realize we're already there. "Was that you?"

"Yep" he smiles

"Goofy ass"

He laughs and we both get out, walking in. I go in with no expectations.