2

During my free period, I went down to Southside High to have lunch with Toni and Jughead. When I first walked in I had to go through a metal detector but they didn't even stop to see if I was a student. I walked to the cafeteria and saw Jughead talking with Sweet Pea, Toni, and Fangs. As I got closer I heard Jughead saying something. Everyone at that table was too caught up in the conversation to notice me.

"Why don't you go after the Black Hood?" Jug suggested.

"And why would we do that?" Sweet Pea began. I immediately stopped walking. "The Black Hood's targeting Northsiders, who do nothing but blame the Southside for everything that's wrong with this town. And we're sick of it! The Black Hood is doing our work for us... he's a hero."

"Are you fucking serious Sweet Pea," I said infuriated. "What if it was your family, your friends. What if it was me?" I said before storming out.

"Y/n!" I heard Sweet Pea call out behind me, I kept going but I heard what Jughead said next.

"Her Uncle, who has been her acting father since she was 5 was shot by him you asshole!"

I left the cafeteria and stormed out the front door. The second I left the building tears filled my eyes.

"Y/n!" I heard Toni yell behind me. I turned around and she came up and hugged me.

"Do you think that?" I cried.

"What?" She said looking at me.

"What Sweet Pea said, do you think so too?" I stuttered.

"No Y/n, no." She hugged me again. "Listen, Sweet Pea doesn't think so either, he's just...angry. Angry at people shitting on us but he's not angry with you. And- none of us knew about your Uncle- Is he okay?"

"Y-yeah, he just got home from the hospital."

"Good-" She started before Jughead, Fangs and Sweet Pea came busting out the doors.

"Shit. Toni I do not want to talk to them right now." I said stepping away.

"It's fine I got it." She nodded before running back to them. I ran as far away as I could while Toni and Jughead kept Sweets and Fangs back while they yelled out my name.

I went back to school and finished my day as normal but when I came home I immediately went to my room. I was up there for a while before I got a text from Betty.

Come to your window

I went to the other side of my room and opened my window to see Betty had done the same.

"Hey Y/n, wanna come over to Jugheads tonight and help on this Black Hood cipher?" Betty yelled over to me. "It will be Jughead, Kevin, me and this girl named Toni."

"Uh yeah sure I'll come and by the way, Toni and I are good friends just so you know." I laughed.

"Oh okay, I'll see you tonight." She said before we both closed our windows.

I had been close with the whole gang (Betty, Archie, Veronica, Jug, and surprisingly I became close with Cheryl since I had joined the Vixens.)

I had made my way to Jughead's and was immediately greeted by hugs from Toni and Jughead.

"Are you okay?" Jughead asked me.

"Uh yeah I'm okay guys lets just work on this cipher," I said making my way over to a spot on the floor. We had been working for a while until Betty spoke up.

"These symbols look so familiar to me." She sighed. "It's like I've seen them before and it's driving me crazy I can't figure out where."

"Maybe if you loosened your ponytail." Toni chuckled.