12

All of the Serpents including me were on our way to the race. I rode with Sweet Pea on his bike that he had retrieved from the trailer park. We all sat around the designated area that the race was set. Finally I saw Charlie come over the hill and park next to us.

"Oh god Jug please tell me you didn't crash him." I said as I examined my car.

"He's fine." Jughead rolled his eyes.

"Wait this is your car?" Fangs asked me.

"Yeah, and if there is even a scratch on him by the end of this then Jones here will be dead." I glared at Jug.

"Hate to say this Princess but I don't think the Ghoulies are gonna play that nice." Sweets said as he through an arm over my shoulder.

"What is this?" I heard Betty say as she came out of the back seat with a dark blue leather jacket. She mouthed the words 'this is yours?' I nodded and told her to just keep it in there.

"Nice y/n/n." She smiled. She already knew I was dating Sweets and was in the Serpents via the Black Hood

"Wait you're friends with Cooper?" Sweet Pea asked accusingly.

"Yes, Betty is my friend, so please play nice babe." I begged as I held onto both sides of his jacket by the zipper length.

"Fine." He shrugged before rolling his eyes at my Northside friends who just pulled up.

Almost immediately I heard almost all of them yell my name. I guess I had to tell them now.

"Gimme a sec." I said to my Southside friends before walking with my head down over to my Northside friends.

"You run with the snakes now!" Reggie yelled.

"Calm down Reg." I told him.

"Y/n, when the hell did this happen?" Ronnie said, still friendly.

    "Not long ago." I told her.

     "Y/n, even after me and Joaquin?" Kevin said confused.

    "Kev, Ronnie. The Serpents are good people, I promise. I wouldn't run with them if they weren't." I told them. "Please don't hate me."

    "Y/n we don't hate you, we're still friends with Jughead-"

    "We are just shocked." Kevin finished for Veronica.

    "Y/n, you still look hot though." Reggie said coming up behind me and putting his hands on my hips. I stepped away from him rolling my eyes playfully. Reggie always flirted, he couldn't help it.

    "Watch it Bulldog." I heard Sweet Pea say angrily behind me, he had Toni and Fangs with him ready to kill Reg for touching me.

    "Hey, babe it's fine." I said stepping in front of him, pushing him back.

    "So I guess you really are with the hottie from the rumble?" Vee smirked.

   "Oh shut up Ronnie." I rolled my eyes. "Stand down guys, Reginald is fine."

"I told you they were fucking." Reggie said to Archie and Cheryl.

   "Never touch my girl again." Sweet Pea said, his voice filled with anger as I pulled him over to the Serpents. I took my leg and threw it over his bike and sat down. "Are you okay Y/n?"

    "I'm fine." I laughed. "That's just Reggie." Sweet Pea also sat down on his bike so he was facing me, we were only inches apart.

    "I don't care. You're mine." He said as he place his hand on the side of my face.