19

"Okay, Y/n stay here." Jughead pushes up the sleeves of his Jacket. "Keep the engine running."

"No, I'm coming with you guys." I protested.

"Princess." Pea held the sides of my face. "Stay here." He placed a kiss on my lips before leaving with everyone else.

I was left alone outside of a creepy old warehouse. The sound of cicadas and other animals was deafening as I waited anxiously for my friends.

Suddenly I started hearing a yell and I immediately jumped into the car and started the engine. The door opened quickly, several serpents filed out and at the back was Sweet Pea and Fangs carrying a woman, Penny, with a bag over her head. They threw her into the back seat of Charlie. Pea and Fangs on both sides of her and Toni riding shotgun. The whole way to Greendale she screamed and struggled in the back seat.

"Shut up would you!" I finally said annoyed.

"Let me go now!" She yelled again. "This isn't gonna work! Let me go now or next time it'll be your northside princess! The one that helped Jones!"

"Shut it!" Sweet Pea yelled angrily and held onto her arm tighter.

"Awe, did I strike a chord Sweet Pea." She chuckled. "I heard you were with her. Don't worry... I'll kill her slow for you-" She made a muffled noise. I looked up into my mirror to see Fangs tightening the bag around her head.

"We won't hesitate to kill you." Toni chuckled next me to. I shot her an amused look and we continued to drive, now in silence.

I followed the rest of the bikes in front of me to a ditch in the woods in Greendale. We all pulled over and Toni and Sweet Pea pulled her out of the back. We all surrounded her so she couldn't run and pulled the sack off of her head.

"Where am I?" Penny panted as she looked around.

"You're in Greendale. You're new home." Jug said cooly. "But frankly, Penny, I don't care where you set up shop. But it's not gonna be with the Serpents, and it's not gonna be in Riverdale." He crouched in front of her.

"You stupid cocky kid." She laughed. "Serpent law says you can't hurt your own." She rolled up her sleeve to show her tattoo.

"What are they gonna do to her?" I whispered to Fangs. Nobody would tell me what exactly the plan was.

"I wouldn't watch." He replies to me.

"Oh Penny," Jughead continued. "It's time you learn. Grab her." He stood up to take his jacket off while Sweet Pea and Toni held onto both of her arms. She yelled and struggled but it was no use.

"That tattoo doesn't make you a serpent." He held his knife in front of her face before bringing it down to her arm.

I looked away but I could hear her screaming in pain. Suddenly the screams stopped and there was complete silence.

"Come on." Fangs grabbed my hand and pulled me back to the car. "You okay?"

"Yeah." I nodded weakly.

"Y/ n...I know it's-"

"No, Fangs it's fine. Seriously. Snake Charmer is bad news, we do what we have to." I looked him seriously in the eyes. He nodded and the rest was the serpents came back to the road.

"You ready to go?" Pea asked me. Toni tossed him a polishing rag from her bike and he wiped off the blood on his hands.

"Yeah." I opened up my door. "Where you crashing T?"

"She can stay with me." Fangs said and I nodded to him.

"Night T see you tomorrow." I stepped into the car to escape the cold and waited for Sweet Pea to come too. Finally, the door popped and he sat down. We spoke a little bit made our way silently back to Riverdale.

Sweet Pea's POV

We had only just entered Riverdale through the Northside when Y/n got a call. Her phone was ringing softly in the back seat.

"I got it." I stretched back, grabbing her phone off the seat and catching a glimpse of the name on the screen. "Ugh, it's gingerbread." I groaned. She giggled and took the phone from me.

"Hey Arch." She asked into the phone. Suddenly her smile faded and she slammed the brakes. "Shit! Archie, I'm coming. Be careful!" She hung up the phone and made a quick turn around the corner. She was speeding, you could feel her panic.

"What the hell happened," I asked her.

"I'll explain everything later. We just have to get to Pickens Park. Right now." Not another word was spoken until we pulled up along the side of the road at Pickens Park. The tires screeched and the car had barely stopped moving by the time she was out and halfway to two small figured standing below a tree. WIthin second she was to them and I heard her scream.

"Archie!" I ran out the of the car and to her. "Sweet Pea stop!" I was probably 20 feet from her but I saw a man in a black hood pointing a pistol to her head.

"Get in the coffin or I shoot her in the head." I had only just realized that Betty and Archie were standing over a grave.

"Archie, no." She sobbed.

Archie stepped into the coffin and Betty began to fill it in. She tried to talk him out of it but her said nothing. Suddenly we all heard sirens, the man in the hood looked away and Betty took no time hitting him over the head with the shovel. Y/n, Betty and I ran to the coffin and went to work brushing all of the dirt off. We opened the coffin and let Archie out before running in the direction the Black Hood ran.

Y/n's POV

As we approached the bridge Archie pointed the gun that the Black Hood had earlier pointed at me towards the Black Hood.

"Stop!" He yelled. "Right the hell now! Get down or I'll shoot you. I swear to God, I'll do it! You tried to kill my father and my friends. You are going to pay for your crimes. You are not escaping. This ends tonight."

    Sweet Pea and I stood with our knives out. The Black Hood once again went to jump the bridge.v

    "I said stop!" Archie yelled again. Quickly after a gunshot rang through my ears.

    "Archie, put the gun down." Sherrif Kellers voice boomed. The Black Hood lay lifelessly on the ground. He slowly approached the bodly, placing his hands on his neck.  "He's dead."

    I felt my whole body sigh and let my knife fall from my hand and to the ground.

    "Who is he?" Betty asked.

    Quickly the mask was removed to show the man who shot my family and my friends. The man who had tormented my home for so long. The man who I had known for the long, Mr. Svenson.

Word Count: 1167

Hey guys I'm so sorry this is so late but after the wait here it is. School has been insanely stressful and between mid terms and PSAT's I just haven't found the time to write but I am hoping to get back on schedule and update once a week at least. Thank you so much to everyone whole comments and votes and reads it mean so much to me and I see every single one of you. I know several people have requested for me to update so this is dedicated to them. Love you guys <3