7

"Wow." He chuckled out of breath, landing next to me.

"Yeah." I said weakly.

"Are you okay?" I turned to me worriedly. "Do you think we are moving too fast? Or you didn't like it?"

"No Sweets! God no." I placed my hand on his face. "That was um.. that was my first time ever you kno-"

"Oh my god Y/n!" He said loudly, sitting up. "Why didn't you tell me!"

"I forgot?" I said but it sounded more like a question.

    "So I just took your-" I nodded. "So you liked it?"

    "Yes Sweets of course." I giggled. I leaned in and kissed him softly.

    "Okay baby. Come on let's go to bed." He said pulling me down with him.

    "Actually Sweets." I said nervously. "I-I'm going home."

    "What?" He looked hurt. "Why don't you want to stay here?"

    "I do Sweets, more than anything. But my cuts are all gone now and Fred keeps calling me to come back. He's my legal guardian , I have to."

    "Fine." He sighed.

    "Don't worry Sweets. After school meet me at the Wyrm okay? Then we can come back here if you want." I winked, getting up from the bed. I quickly got my clothes on and Sweet Pea did the same. I packed all my stuff , except for a small drawer of clothes and other essentials for whenever I came over, and threw my jacket on.

    "Come on babe. I'll take you home."

Sweet Pea's POV

    I helped Y/n out the door and onto my bike. She told me to just drop her off at the house this time since it was so late. Once we crossed the border between North and Southside it was minutes before we arrived to Y/n's house.

    "Y/n." I grabbed her hand once she got off my bike.

    "Yeah Pea?" She asked me.

    "You might wanna take that jacket off before your dad sees it." I laughed.

    "Shit." She said and quickly shoved it in her bag.

    "Just keep that sleeve down okay babe?"

    "Got it babe." She leaned in, placing her hand on my face and kissing me. She was absolutely amazing. "I'll tell him soon, about you and me."

    "Something tells me you're gonna have to tell him about me pretty soon." I said looking behind her to see her uncle had just opened the door.

    "Y/n?" His voice yelled from the doorway.

    "Bye Sweets." She said running quickly to her uncle hugging him. I watched to make sure she got in the house. Once she was inside I kicked up my stand and drove back to Sunny Side trailer park.

Y/n's POV

    "Did you just kiss a boy in a Serpent jacket? On a motorcycle?" Fred asked angrily.

    "Listen Fred. He is my boyfriend." I sighed.

    "Y/n Serpents are dangerous!" He told me, very frustrated.

    "He would never hurt me Fred." I was crushed by what my dad said. I was a Serpent. And he thought we were dangerous.

    "You don't know that! Have you been staying with him this whole time? In that rundown trailer park!" He scoffed. "I should have known."