6

"Is Andrews gonna tell your uncle?" Sweet Pea asked me as I jogged back to him.

    "No, he's good." I said to him.

    "When are you gonna tell him?" Sweets asked, wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling my up against him. We were away from the rest of the group and now leaning against the outside of Juggie's trailer.

    "I don't know." I sighed. "I just want some of this South versus North drama to go away."

    "So you're never gonna tell him." He chuckled. There was silence. I looked down at his lips, he notice me and smirked. "Princess, if you want me so bad just tell me." He grabbed my face and pulled me to him. Sweet Pea was always very aggressive. We made out for a long time, things got very heated but were ruined when the other Serpents came out of Jug's trailer.

    "Could you not fuck my best friend in front of me?" Jug scoffed. Jughead and Sweet Pea never really got along that great.

    "Calm down Juggy." I said slipping under Sweet Pea's arm that was resting on the wall of Jug's trailer. I ran up to Jughead and hugged him. When I pulled away Jughead was glaring behind me, I turned to see Sweet Pea giving Jug the dirtiest look I've ever seen. "Oh my god." I rolled my eyes. "Sweet Pea, I'm not trying to replace you. Jughead, you're still my best friend. You two can hate each other but not because of me.

    "I'll try to have him a little less." Sweet Pea said still glaring.

    "Good luck Juggy." I said nervously. "And I'm sorry about Bets, I'm sure there was a good reason."

    "Thanks, (Y/n)." He nodded.

    "Let's do this!" Fangs yelled from behind this. He grabbed Jughead and pulled him to the other side of the trailer. Sweet Pea went to follow them but I stopped him.

    "Sweets."

    "Yeah baby?" He asked looking down at me.

    "Promise me not to hit him too hard?"

    "Nope." He smiled innocently at me.

    "Come on Pea." I said wrapping my arms around him. "Pretend that it's me or something."

    "I would never hit my Princess." He kissed the top of my head.

    "Fine." I sighed letting go of him and turning to follow everyone else. Suddenly I felt a hand land on my ass.

    "I'd never hit you, unless I'm going that." He said from behind me. I giggled at him and ran to catch up with everyone else.

    I stood with Toni behind Sweet Pea. He looked so good from where I was. It was dark, his hair fell loosely on his forehead. He looked so serious. Sweets was a die hard Serpent and you could tell whenever he was going this kind of stuff. Finally Jughead stood at the end of the line of boys. One by one they each punched Jughead. I winced every time they took at shot at him. I grabbed onto Toni's arm once the first punch landed in his face. Finally he got to Sweet Pea.

    Please babe don't hit him too hard

    A good punch from Sweets could be deadly. Especially with the brass knuckles.

Sweet Pea squeezed onto the brass,causing his knuckles to crackles. He chuckled before taking a hard swing at Jug. Jughead fell hard to the ground. He laid down on the ground the ground for a couple seconds before standing to shake my handsome boyfriends hand. Toni left me to give Jug his jacket and we all cheered for him. Sweet Pea came back to were I was standing.

    "Wanna head back home baby?" He said wrapping his arms around my waist. "Maybe you can help me with this?"

    "Oh my god Sweet Pea!" He had shown me his hand. The brass still around his hand, his knuckles bruised and bleeding. "Babe, let me talk to Jug real quick, then we can go home."

    "Great." He bit his lip before leaning down to kiss me, he pulled back with a smirk.

    I ran to Jughead to congratulate him.

    "Good job Juggy." I ran to him wrapping my arms around his neck. "You're one of us now."

     "Thanks (Y/n)" He pulled away with his arms still around me. "What's up with your boyfriend?"

    I turned around to see Sweet Pea standing where I left him. His arms were crossed and he was glaring at Jug. When he saw me turn around he rolled his eyes and looked the other way. I stepped away quickly from Jughead.

    "What's wrong?" He was confused.

    "Sweet Pea thinks that we are- you know." I said quietly.

    "Ew! You're like my sister." He retorted.

    "Yeah I know, listen Jughead I gotta go talk to Pea."

    "Later (Y/n/n)" He chucked.

    I ran over to Sweet Pea and he started to walk away.

    "Sweets!" I yelled for him.

    "Are you cheating on me?" He looked at me sadly.

    "No, Sweets no." I stood in front of him to stop him from continuing to walk. "Sweets, I -I need to tell you something."

    "What happened?" He had worry all over his face.

    "Listen Sweets, I lived in Greendale with my dad until I was almost 5. M-my mom died when I was born. She was sick when she was pregnant with me and she knew she wouldn't make it if she had me but she did. So it was just me and my dad." I continued slowly.

    "I'm sorry (Y/n)."

    "There's more. Eventually my dad got sick too, he didn't want me to see him like that so he dropped me off at Archie's and he was supposed to pick me up when he got better. But he- uh he never got better. I didn't have a mother or father growing up and since I left Greendale I didn't have any friends at first. FP and Fred were close so I became close with FP and Jughead. They are like family. Fred is my dad, Mary is my mom. Archie is my brother. FP and Jughead are my family. Nothing else."

    "(Y/n) I-"

    "It's fine Sweets." I leaned in and stood on my toes. He still had to bend down quite a bit but he closed the gap between us. He wrapped his arm around me and quickly took any bit of control I had. He aggressively started to bring me towards the trailer. We had made it to the door of the trailer, Sweet Pea pushed me against the wall. I opened the door behind me and backed in. Sweet Pea turned around and pushed me against the wall. He quickly lifted me up and pressed me more firmly against the wall. I ran my hands through his hair and wrapped my legs around his waist. He moved down to kiss my neck, I pulled gently on his dark hair and he let out a slight groan.

He took me from the wall to our bed. He laid laid me on the bed gently and crawled over top of me. He hurriedly took off his his leather jacket and flannel. I quickly took the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head. I broke away from the kiss to look at his amazing body, he pulled my chin up so I could look at him. He had a huge smirk on his face. He kissed me again and took off my jacket. He looked at me for a second, and I nodded letting him pull my shirt up. He ran his hands down my body and stopped at the top of my jeans.

    "Are you sure?" He asked me, looking directly in my eyes.

    "Yes."

Word Count: 1291

😏😏