13

"Come on Y/n." Toni said waving a glass of whiskey in my face.

"I don't drink." I said for the millionth time.

"Why not?" Fangs said pushing a shot of god knows what in my direction. "Scared?"

"No." I pushed the shot back to him. "I'm the designated driver."

"I'll drink to that." Fangs shrugged and the three of them took a shot. "So Y/n. What was it like growing up on the..." He shrunk down and got closer to me as he whispered.. "northside."

"Ew no, she's a Southsider now. We don't talk about the north." Sweet Pea pulled me further on to his lap.

"Sorry to break it to you Sweet Pea, but she's still a northsider." She said to him. "But obviously Serpent land is your land just as much as ours." She clarified to me.

"No dude seriously." Fangs interrupted. "Don't you wanna know what's it's like to have a good childhood?"

"Yeah okay maybe I do need a drink." I said taking a large drink of whatever was in my boyfriends glass as the memories of my mother and father came to me. Sweet Pea placed a reassuring hand on my shoulder.

"What?" Toni looked between us.

"Y/n's parents, they um..." He looked at me hesitantly.

"They're dead." I shrugged.

"Oh shit." Fangs audibly gasped. "I'm sorry, I didn't even think about you living with your uncle."

"It's fine Fogarty." I still tried to get the taste of strong liquor out of my mouth. "But growing up on the Northside was good I guess." Good memories came to me. "Juggie and I went to the drive in a lot."

"How long have you known Jughead?" Fangs asked.

"I don't remember when we weren't." I shrugged. "FP and I are really close too though."

"Really?" Pea asked.

"He's like my dad." I nodded. "I spent a lot of time on the Southside as a kid cause of them. Fred always took me to Pops, like everyday." I chuckled. "Jug and I went a lot once we could go out on our own."

"What's the deal with that place?" Sweet Pea asked. "I've never been."

"What?" I turned to him. "That's like the only place on the Northside you guys are welcome."

"Correction, Pop Tate welcomes us...not everyone else." Toni corrected. "Fogarty and I go sometimes but not often."

"Come on." I spoke casually.

"Where are we going?" Fangs asked.

"Pops obviously." I rolled my eyes. "Come on guys." The three of them exchanged looks before following me.

We all went out to my car which Jughead dropped off after the race. Charlie has scratches and a dent from the race.

    "Remind me to skin Jones for this." I ran my hands along the scratches. "I'm so sorry Charlie."

"I call shotgun." Fangs yelled as we got to the car. Pea and Toni got into the back and Fangs entered the passengers seat. I began to make my way to Pops as Fangs cranked the stereo up and him and Toni started singing loudly to a song I didn't recognize. I looked up in my mirror to see SP roll his eyes at them.

"We're here." I said earning a groan from Fangs as I turned off the stereo.

"What decade is this?" Pea asked as he looked up at the neon lights.