11

"Where the hell are we gonna get a car?" Archie asked. Suddenly both boys stopped walking and looked at me.

"Hell no!" I said sternly. "You'll crash him!"

"Y/n I promise you nothing will happen to Charlie." Jughead begged. "Betty can fix him."

"He doesn't need to be fixed!" I crossed my arms. This car is like my child. "He only needs one spare part and some re-wiring."

"Fine okay, but Betty can do it. Then you can drive him instead of keeping him in the garage." He suggested.

"Juggy." I pleaded. "If you crash him you are selling your bike to pay to fix him."

"Fine okay, please Y/n."

"Fine." I sighed.

"Thank you so much Y/n!" Jughead said as he tightly wrapped his arms around me.

"No Serpents stands alone or whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh god Y/n come on, Dad called me like eight times!" Archie spoke frantically from behind me.

"Okay Jughead go to that terrible drug infested whatever and propose the race. Tomorrow you and Betty can come by to get Charlie. I want Betty with you!" I said before running off with Archie over to the truck.

_________

"Y/n!" My dad said from the kitchen when we walked through the door. I saw him look at my jacket, he hadn't seen it before this.

"What's up dad." I smiled at him. He wasn't used to me being a Serpent and I wanted him to see I wasn't any different.

"Dinner is almost ready if you wanna start getting plates out." He said to me. By this time Archie was long gone probably in his room or something.

"Yeah I got it." I said as I went over to get utensils and plates for the table. As I set everything down I decided to speak up about the small tension between us. "I know this is weird."

"What do you mean?" He said innocently.

"The jacket, the tattoo, the fact that you know all my friends and my boyfriend are in jail."

"Y/n, I want to accept all of this, I'm trying but it might take some time. Once this becomes normal I think it will be easier." He sighed.

"You know I'm still the same exact person I was before I joined."

"I know." He smiled at me.

"Also dad, I promise none of my friends are dealing or taking any Jingle Jangle." I told him. "And Sweet Pea definitely isn't either."

"I trust that you'll be careful Y/n." He said as he placed food on each of our plates. "When am I going to get to meet him?"

"Soon, I promise. I just have to get him out of jail first even though he's there for something he didn't do." I rolled my eyes. "Also... is there any chance that I could sleep over there when he gets out? He doesn't really have a family to welcome him back or to make him breakfast the next morning, you know."

"Just promise me if anything happens you're being safe." He almost cringed. "If I let Archie stay over with Veronica then I can't exactly say no to you."