8

I woke up the next morning with the feeling of two arms wrapped around me. I turned around to see Sweets sound asleep.

    "Sweets." I whispered as I ran a hand through his messy hair. His eyes opened slowly and he smiled tiredly.

    "Morning baby." He said before placing a kiss on my forehead.

    I reached around to grab my phone and saw a text from my uncle.

   Hey, I had to head into work early. I'm sorry about last night, just stay safe. Love you.

    "My dad isn't here so you don't have to go out the window." I laughed. I got up from my bed and began to get dressed. We had gotten dressed around each other before since we lived together.

    "Are you going straight to Riverdale High?" He sat up. At some point last night he took off his shirt.

    "No, I gotta get some articles from Juggy for the blue and gold that he had been working on before he left." I told him as I put my hair up in a ponytail.  

    "Since when do you do school newspaper?" He asked, getting out of bed and slipping his shirt on.

    "Since Jug left. Betty needs an extra set of hands." I informed him.

    "Come on, I'll give you a ride." He said as he threw his jacket on. I grabbed mine that was hanging on my desk chair and went down stairs with Pea following behind me.

I grabbed my bag and put my jacket inside. Sweets and I got on the bike and made our way to the Southside. I kept my head down so nobody saw me but it was early enough nobody was really out. Once we made it to Southside I took my jacket out of the bag and put it on.

"Go find Jones." Sweets said once we got inside.

I immediately saw Jughead come out of a classroom with his phone in his hand and some papers in the other. I ran up to him.

"Here you go." He handed the papers to me before looking back down at his phone.

"Y/n, Jug you guys gotta get out of here!" My 'brother' said coming out of nowhere.

"What the hell at you doing here? Betty ask you to throw salt in the wound?" Jughead said coldly.

"Mayor McCoy is about to raid Southside High, we gotta get you both out of here." He pulled me by my arm. Suddenly the doors busted open and the cops came in with the drug dogs.

"Sweet Pea!" I broke away from Archie's grasp and ran to Sweets. "We have to go now!"

"Y/n, come on!" Archie yelled at me as he pulled me away. He pulled me to the doors but before he could do anything I felt a hand grab my other arm. "Y/n!" Archie yelled.

I shook my arm away from Archie. Resisting arrest would get me in more trouble. I felt cold metal hit my wrists which were in front of me. I locked eyes with Sweet Pea as he was trying to shake off two officers he was pushed against the lockers.

"Sweet Pea stop!" I yelled. He slammed his fist against the locker and they pulled his arm behind his back.

Every Serpent was hulled into the station. We were all in the lobby before they could throw us in cells. When I heard my name behind me.

"Y/n!" A voice yelled behind me. The voice had came from Mr. Keller. "Y/n, come in here."
He told me.

"No!" Sweet Pea yelled from the other side of the lobby.