15

When I woke up I Sweets looking down at me and playing with my hair.

"Stalker." I mumbled. He chuckled and continued to play with my hair.

"Why did you come home so late last night?" He asked softly.

"Juggie needed some help with stuff." I shrugged.

"Jughead." He said tensely. "Do to be sure we are talking about the same Jughead that you stripped and went swimming with?" He half joked.

"Come on babe." I wrapped my arms tight around him. "Jughead and I took baths together when we were like 3. Nothing happened. We swam and that's it."

"Did you see Jughead's-"

"Oh my god be quiet!" I jumped out of bed.

"Sorry I just-" He followed after me.

"Shut up." I said sweetly as I placed a kiss on his cheek.

We got ready for school and my car was at home so he dropped me off at school before going to his.

"Y/n!" Jughead ran up to me at my locker.

"What?" I closed the thin metal door.

"My dad is getting out!" He smiled brighter than I'd seen in so long.

"That's great Jug!" I hugged him. "When? How? Why?"

"Our little...favor." He said slowly. "But listen." He pulled me to the side. "Snake Charmer has video of us, all of us. She has no intention of letting me out of this."

"I'll help you Jug. If she calls you in I'll-"

"No, this is my debt. I'll pay it." He shook his head.

"No, Jug I-"

"I gotta get to school." He cut me off. "Serpent meeting at the Wyrm after school." He informed me before running off.

School was boring and continued as normal. Once the final bell rang I made my way out of the school to see Sweets already waiting for me.
He had my jacket on the back and smirk on his face as I came down the steps.

I was talking with Cheryl and some other Vixens, we had practice that morning so most of us never changed out of our uniforms. I said bye to them and went to Sweet Pea.

"You look so Northside." He chuckled.

"You look so Southside." I shot back.

"You look cute tho." He smirked.

"I know right." I said as I twirled around a little.

"Hope you got shorts on under that Princess." He tossed me his helmet.

"No Sweets, I cheer without shorts on." I said as I pulled up my skirt to show the white shorts underneath.

"Just making sure." He chuckled after I got on as he started the bike.

We drove to the Southside and parked next to the dozens of bikes.

"Here Princess, put it on." Pea tossed me my jacket. I always stuck out like a sore thumb with the Serpents but the River Vixens uniform was a little much. I slipped on my leather jacket and Sweets put his arm over my shoulder.

"Wow, Y/n." Fangs said. "Looking like a Northie."

"Shut it Fogarty." I barked.

"I'm not complaining about the skirt though." He smirked.