Meet the princess part 2

Jun and the others were standing in the path of the forest, when a voiced yelled out Kari's name, "Kari, Tk"

The three digidestined look towards the voice to see Tai Kamiya, Kari's older brother.

Tai was shocked to see not only Kari and Tk, but also his classmate Jun

"Jun," he said, his shock being voiced, "what are you doing here?"

"I have my reasons," she replied, "Lets just say someone is here that i haven't seen in a long time."

The three original digidestins were confused by her statement, but figured that they would get answers soon enough.

Line break=========

They walked back to the cave. Gatomon and patamon explained what had happened while they were gone.

"There's been a bossy human enslaving digimon with these dark rings." Patamon said

"Once those rings latch onto you, you're a slave for life. They do everything except get rid of fleas." Gato said, mumbling the last part.

Jun looked behind the group and stopped a atrange object. It was shaped like a digi-egg, except it was painted with flames and a large blade out the top.

"Whats with the egg?" Jun asked

Tau and the others almost forgot she was here, "I dont know," Tai replied, "it was here when I arrived. I tried picking it up, but its heavier than my mom's meatloaf."

Jun silently laughed, Tk walked over and tried to pick up the egg, but it wouldn't move, "you're right Tai, it won't move."

"Out of the way, this is a woman's job." Kari said, pushing her way towards the egg, but like Tk, the egg didn't move.

"Too bad we don't have a woman here to do the job." Tk jokingly said.

Jun coughed into her hand, alerting them of her presence, "if I remember correctly," she said, her arms crossed across her chest, "there is in fact another female in this cave."
The boys sweatdropped, while Kari stepped aside.

Jun knelt down in front of the egg and was about to touch the egg, when a soft voice echoed through the cave.

"You came for us." The voice startled Tai, Tk and Kari, but Jun knew the voice well.

Jun touched the egg, feeling the soft warmth coming from it, suddenly, the egg came off with a pop, sending Jun to the ground.

Tai and the others were shocked by the easw Jun removed the egg from the rock.

Suddenly, a pillar of light eruoted from the hole made by the egg, and a figure appeared along with it.

The figure soon cleared up, revealing a large yellow fox. White fur adorned her stomach, chest, feet and the tip of its tail. Its hands were covered by purple sleeve like garments, but still showed the claws on its paws.

The fox opened its peircing blue eyes and smiled, "Hello Jun." The fox said, surprising the others in the cave.

"Its good to see you again, Renamon." Jun replied going in to hug the digimon, for which Renamon gratefully returned.

Before the others could ask any questions, renamon bowed onto one knee, "the princess has been waiting for you for some time now."

Jun smiled widely, pulled off her necklace and gave it to Renamon.

Renamon held the blue stone to her chest, suddenly the cave was filled with a lavender light, blinding the digidestined.

When the light finally diminished, everyone, except Jun, were shocked by what had appeared.