the truth revealed, and a team completed

Hey everyone, Kari here, its been four years since the portal to the digital closed. Now Tk, Tai and I have found a new digidestined, and a mysterious girl encased in crystal named Kiseki. I wonder who she is?

Line break==========

After the two girls left, Kari, Tk, Izzy, Yolei and Cody were left baffled. Yolei shook her head, ridding her of her shock,

"What the heck just happened?," she yelled, "somebody better give me some answers, now!"

Kari and Tk looked at each other, silently asking what should they do.

Izzy coughed into his sleeve, grabbing everyone's attention, "I'll explain everything tomorrow," he said calmly, "Until then you'll just have to wait."

Yolei stormed out the room, Cody bowed and ran after her, leaving the three digidestined to come up with a plan to get answers.

Line break=======(Dont you just love these things😉)

Jun and Daisuke were outside their apartment door, Jun smiling widely as Daisuke looked slightly nervous.

Nevertheless, she had a smile in her face, and a bundle of excitment in her heart.

Jun turned the knob and opened the door, "Mom, I'm home," Jun yelled, not even trying to contain her excitement, "And I've brought someone special."

The two girls ran inside, stopping at the kitchen. A woman with reddish colored hair was standing over the stove cooking something in a large pot.

"Who is it Jun?" The woman spoke softly as she turned to see her daughter.

The woman was shocked at first to see Daisuke, but her shock quickly turned to joy. In the blink of an eye, the woman ran to Daisuke and grabbed her into a tight hug.

"It's so good to see you again," she said through the tears, "My little Daisuke Kiseki Motomiya."

Daisuke returned the hug, "I'm happy to be home, mom." She replied with a smile.

They stayed like for what felt like eternity, but the sound of the pot over boiling brought the woman's attention back to dinner.

She turned over to her daughters at the table, "when did you color your hair Dai?" She asked jokingly

Dai touched her long silver hair, "It changed after my eighth birthday."

Dai remembered that day, the day Devimon came and destroyed everything she knew. The day she was encased in that crystal.

About an hour after the family had dinner, their mother called the school and asked that Daisuke be added in classes tomorrow.

When they asked why she never mentioned a second daughter, their mom replied 'she's been studying abroad with her father.'

The school gladly accepted the offer, saying it would be great to have another student join the school.

Daisuke slept with Jun that night, and jun had never slept more peacefully.

Line break========

In a nearby park, Tk, Kari and Tai had called a meeting of the original digidestined.

A blonde boy with a guitar on his back arrived last, "Hey guys," he said in a laidback tone. A girl on the jungle gym hopped down and smiled, "long time no see Matt." She said.

"You too sora." Matt replied

Time passed, Tk, Kari and Tai explained everything that happened in the digital world, including the girl name Kiseki.