Stranger in little Edo

Heeeeellllooooo everybody!! I'm back again with a new chapter of Digimon princess.

An update on the pairing poll, just to warn you that the voting will close soon. Be sure to vote for your pairing choice for Daisuke. Who will rule the digital world with Daisuke?

Anyway, please continue to read the story, and comment.

Story start=========

The night was cold and the moon was bright. A flying digimon was flying towards a new area fpr the emperor.

The emperor himself was standing on the digimon's head, with Wormmon next to him, holding onto the horn of the dragon.

"There's no one strong in this area master, it's all yours." Wormmon said.

Ken laughed, his dreadfull chuckles ringing through the night sky.

Line break========

Daisuke opened her eyes, the darkness of her prison making it harder for her to see.

She moved her arms, only to feel that her strength was little to none. The weight of the black chains forced her down as she tried to stand, but it was no use.

Her strength and power were ripped from her very soul, her eyes showing that her soul, was almost as dim as her eyes.

Suddenly, loud banging came from the wall in front of her, small streams of moonlight came throught the cracks of the stone.

"Princess," a voice called through tge cracked wall, "Princess are you in there?"

Daisuke picked her head up, "Yes," she whisoered weakly, "I am here. Who are you?"

"I am a friend," the voice replied, "Can you walk princess?"

Daisuke frowned at the question, "No," she said, "I have barely any strength left, I only have a fee days left before all my power is gone."

The voice growled, "That wretched emperor and shadow, how could they do this to you?!"

Daisuke smiled, but felt the anger coming from the stranger.

"If you can't move," the stranger said, "Should I break the wall down and carry yiu to safety?"

"No," Daisuke yelled weakly, "If I leave, Chernobogmon will come after both you and my friends and family. I wont risk their safety."

There was a pregnant pause before the stranger spoke again, "How about I send your location to your friends, then they could come and help."

Daisuke thoight for a moment before answering, "No that would also be too risky. I want you help them, and give them a message for me in person. Tell them that I'm okay, but they need to hurry. Something should come to show my limited time."

The stranger agreed and was about to leave, "Wait," yelled the princess, "What is your name?"

The stranger was silent, "I don't remember my name but, i know that I lived in the real world."

The stranger left, Daisuke stared lovingly at the streams of moonlight peeking through the cracks. She knew who the stranger was, and she was ready to see him again.

Line break=========

Leila ans Jun were changing into their pajamas, the bath was longer than they thought it would take.

Demiveemon wouldn't stop giggling when they tried to wash his feet. Vivimon claimed that she was already clean, but by the smell you could tell it was a lie. And as for Cubmon, Leonamon's training form, she claimed that she had already licked herself clean.