The Digimon World Tour part 3

Yo what's up everybody?! I have returned with another chapter. I've finally made it to the third and final part of the digimon world tour.

Be sure to follow the story for more chapters along the way.

What will happen to the children who've seen arukenimon and Mummymon? What will becoke of the real amd digital world? And what will be in store for our princess?

Find out as you read. Anyway, onto the chapter.

Line break========

The city was quiet, except for the gasping voices of the people. They were pointing at the huge monster flyimg towards the black tower in the distance.

"What is that?" Someone asked from their terrance.

"Is that a monster?" Someone else asked, curious by the giant green bug flying by their windows.

Little did they know that Stingmon was there on a mission to destroy the control spire there.

"There it is!" Stingmon said as he flew closer.

"Howling Blaster!" Garurumon shouted as he attacked the tower with a stream of crackling blue light.

Stingmon raised his fist and brought out his purple blades, "Spikong strike!" He yelled as the blades hit the tower.

In that instant, the twoer crumbled into bits and dust, sending it's data back to the digital world.

"Alright!" Matt said from below, Ken came running up to the blonde digidestined.

"Hey Matt," Ken said, "The renegade digimom are trying to hide in the Mayan ruins to the east. We've gotta go before they take the place apart."

Matt agreed and the boys went rushing towards the helicopter and flew towards the Mayan ruins.

When they landed, they saw a large pyramid built by the ancient Mayans.

"Where are the Mexican digidestined?" Matt asked, "I thought they were supposed to meet us here."

"They have a curfew for kids here." Ken replied.

The boys hid in the bushes near the pyramid and watched the guards standing around the perimeter.

"So there are four of us against all of them," Matt said as he saw the number of guards, "I don't think I like those odds."

"Who ever said that this was going to be easy?" Ken inquired.

"Alright so whats the plan?" Gabumon asked.

"The plan is to make a distraction." A voice said from behind them. The boys and digimon turned around to see a familiar princess and her partner.

"You boys go in first and the digimon will follow around." Daisuke said.

"When did you get here Daisuke?" Matt asked, a little bit shocked about the sudden appearance.

"I got here just about two before you arrived in these bushes." Daisuke explained, "But nevermind that, let's get going."

The boys, not wanting to question the girl, did as told. The boys ran up to the pyramid, but were quickly stopped by an officer.

"Wait a mintue kids what do think you're doing?" The man asked.

"Please you've gotta let us through i think my little sister's in there." Ken lied, pretty well to.

"Please how stupid do you think i am?" The man said, shooing the boys away, "You little punks just want to go inside and tag the ruins."

Ken was shocked by the news, but the boys quickly retreated back to the bushes and their digimon.