The Digimon World Tour part 1

Yo what's up everybody?! I'm back with another chapter as usual. And another bit of good news........ It's October!!!!!! One of my favorite months.

All the ghouls and goblins and Candy!!!!!

I hope you all enjoy the month and this chapter.

Anyway, lets get on with it.

Line break=========

A space shuttle was in orbit, when they recieved a strange report on the news wire.

"It says that there are monsters all over the world." A woman said.

Suddenly, they saw a large white ball fly across the earth.

"Whats that?" The woman asked.

"I don't know," a man said, "But we should report this to NASA right away."

The white dot wasn't a UFO or any kind of ship. This was the energy of Imperialdramon and Kamimon at full speed.

The digidestined were riding on top of Imperialdramon, ready to be dropped off at their designated locations.

Imperialdramon's shoulder cannon shone with an intense light, shooting at all the control spires they came across around the globe.

Each spire was blown into pieces and and sent back to the digital world as excess data.

Not even a few seconds later, they had made it to their first stop: Paris France.

Imperialdramon dropped off Tai and Tk with their digimon, to help with the French digidestined.

They then flew across the seas and dropped off Kari amd Izzy with their digimon in Hong Kong.

Next up was Sydney, this was Leila, Cody and Joe's spot to help.

Yolei, Sora and Jun were left in Moscow Russia, where it was snowimg up at least a few inches. Kamimon de-digivolved in order to not make a scene.

Finally, the large digimon destroyed a control spire on the ocean of Miami Flordia.

The people on the beach quickly ran away from the giant digimon as he landed.

"We made it!" Daisuke said with excitement, "Smell that amazing Miami air you guys."

She walked over to her partner and placed a hand on his nose, "You've done wonderfully my friend. Time to take a rest."

A golden light covered Imperialdramon and he shrunk back to plain old Veemon.

"I hope i can become that powerful again someday." The blue dragon said.

"Later Veemon," Ken said, "First we need to meet up with a kid named Michael."

"Hey digidestined over here!" A voice yelled from the beach.

They all turned to see a young boy aboit their age with pale blinde hair and wearing a green jacket.

"Great to finally meet you Michael." Matt said.

Michael smiled, but was captivated by the beauty near the dragon.

"Why hello there," Michael said as he walked over to Daisuke, "My name is Michael, what might your name be?"

Daisuke smiled and bowed, "My name is Kiseki Daisuke Motomiya Angelicamon the first." She answered, "I'm the princess of the digital world."

"And my girlfriend." Sam said, taking a hold of her hand.

Michael stepped back when he saw Sam, afraid to make a move on not only his girlfriend, but the princess of the digital world.