A miracle and a stone

Heeeelllllloooooo everybody!!! I'm back with a new chapter, yet again.

I hope that you all are enjoying the story, but..... I have to say something.

It took a few chapters but, I realized that my intro above..... Sounds kinda stupid and almost like a youtube vlog intro.

So I've decided to change my intro next chapter. Please bear the terrible intro for this chapter.

And now, we can begin the story.

Story.......... Start

Blackwargreymon was flying over the sandy desert, thinking about the answers he so desperately wanted.

"I know the answers i seek are somewhere," the digimon said, "Who I am, what is my purpose? And why did that girl reach out her hand? Until I can find those answers, I must follow the call of the destiny stones."

Arukenimon and Mummymon followed Blackwargreymon in their car.

"This seems to be a pleasent drive, what do you think?" Mummymon asked, but Arukenimon grew frustrated.

"It would be even more pleasent if you would stop interrupting my thoughts!" She said in a furious tone.

Mummymon apologized for interrupting her, but when the road turned rocky and car began to jump and bump, well..... He couldn't stay quiet.

In their haste, they drove straight for a cliff, of course since they're digimon and it was a digital car, no harm came to them.

Line break===========

The day quiet at the school.....because no one was there. The sounds made were in the computer room.

The noises of the digimon eating the Kyoto snacks Yolei brought, could probably be heard for miles.

"These are delicious!" Poromon said.

Jun looked over at the munching digimon in shock, "Hey," she yelled from across the room, "Don't hog them all, save one for me!"

"Just one!" Yelled the digimon.

Yolei and Cody talked about the trip and seeing Blackwargreymon in the real world.

"I've never expected to see Blackwargreymon in Kyoto," Yolei said, "I guess I missed it in the travel brochure."

Cody nodded, "What I don't understand is why he was there in the first place."

"Well Sora's father told me that Kyoto is a place where the spiritual world and our world connect. Kind of like a bridge." Yolei explained.

Daisuke walked through the door, Demiveemon in her arms. She walked into the room, followed by Cubmon and Leila.

"Daisuke!" The group exclaimed in joy, "How are you doing? Any better?" Jun asked.

Daisuke smiled and nodded, "I'm feeling just fine," she replied, "My powers are merging nicely and I feel that the process is almost complete. I shouldn't be as ill anymore."

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief to hear the news on her condition.

"Other than slight drowsiness," Leila said, "Daisuke will be in the best shape in just a few weeks. As long as she doesn't strain her body too much."

Everyone smiled, "Anyway," Tk changed the subject, "We should figure out what to do about Blackwargreymon. If digimon are appearing in the real world, then this means that the digital world's balance is out of whack."

"But wait a minute," Yolei said, "If the digital world is in danger, then how is it affecting our world?"

"It's like this," Kari wheeled up to tue computer and drew a red line on the screen, "Say that this red line is our world," she drew a yellow line, "And that this line is the digital world.