Running out of time

Heeeellllloooo everybody!! I'm back with a brand new chapter, and a few notes.

The poll is closing in the next three to four chapters. Get your votes now it's too late.

Anyway, be sure to vote, and comment. Enjoy the story!😊

Story........start

It was quiet night at the t.v. network station in Odaiba. Although, not everything was what it seemed.

Two program editors were looking over the footage of a show called, "When Parakeets Attack" when something appeared in the corner of the screen.

"What the heck is that shadow?" One of the editors said, slightly scared.

Line break==========

The digidestined, minus Jun, she stayed back to monitor, came out of the computer, finally finishing another mission Jun had given them.

"Can we have a snack now?" Asked the hungry upamon.

"Is that all you think about? Food?" Kari said while laughing, but the small digimon wasn't wrong. They all deserved a break after their latest victory.

"I'm not sure it's the time to celebrate just yet," Cody said, "We still haven't defeated the emperor, or found Daisuke."

The mention of their lost friend and princess put both the digidestined a their partners in a slight depression.

"Okay then," Tk said with a small smile, "Let's save the celebration for when the digital world and Daisuke are safe." The others nodded. The digital world and Daisuke were their first priority.

Suddenly, Kari pulled out a small calender, "I almost forgot," she said, "Do you guys want to join Tk and I on a small trip? Today's the day the first generation went to the digital world four years ago."

Cody and Yolei nodded, it would be great to hear the adventures of the older digidestined.

As they were leaving, their communicators rang, a video message of Jun was playing.

"Hey Jun what's up?" Yolei said smiling. Jun however wasn't the least bit happy, from the look on her face, she was terrified.

"Guys," she said frantically, "You need to come to my house immediately. It's about Daisuke."

With the frantic call about Daisuke, the video ended and the group ran towards the Motomiya residence.

Line break========

Mrs. Motomiya opened the door and watched as the hurried digidestined came through the door. She knew what was happening, and it had to do with her little girl.

The group ran into Jun's room, onoy ti see Leila and her crying on each other's shoulders. Demiveemon and Vivimon were silently crying on the bed.

Kari almost spilled the tears already gathered in her eyes.

Jun looked up, but still held Leila, "What's wrong?" Cody asked, "what happened to Daisuke?" Yolei yelled.

Jun wiped her eyes of tears and looked towards the computer. Right on the desk was a golden rose, although, most of the petals were black.

"I asked Mimi to send me the rose through a digital gate," Jun said through her sobs, "But when it came, the petals were almost all black, and when you guys came back, another one turned black too."

The digidestined stared at the black amd gold rose. Demiveemon hopped onto the desk and frowned, "If I had been with her from the start, none of this would've happened." He said, clenching his tiny fists in anger.