Merry Digi-Christmas

Yo what's up everybody! Back again with another new chapter, and now things are about to get a little bit crazy.

I'll brief ya real quick. So Azzulongmon had been set free, Blackwargreymon is on the side of good, and Daisuke has seen a control spire in the real world.

Don't ask me how it's gonna end, i write this as I go. No plan at all😄😄😄

Anyway, enjoy!

Line break==========

"Dragon wheel!!!!!" The fox yelled as she destoryed more control spires. Seven more attacks and seven more control spires went down at once.

"Yeah!" Jun yelled in excitement, "We rule!"

The sun was setting in the digital world and the digidestined were all having a great time.

They laughed and hung out until the sky was a deep pink. But away from the group, Ken, Sam and Wormmon stood.

"Come on Ken, go and invite them already." Sam said, nudging his brother's arm.

Ken lowered in head, "I know I should, but I'm nervous." He said, "I never thought i would have friends like this."

"Don't tell us Ken, tell them." Wormmon said.

Daisuke looked over at the two brothers and digimon, "Ken! Sam! What are you doing over there, come over and celebrate with us!"

She ran over towards the boys, Ken quickly stuffing something into his pocket.

"What do have there Ken?" She asked, grabbing the attention of the others.

Ken looked away in his bashfulness. Sam pushed him closer and held his shoulder.

"Just tell then Ken." Sam said with a smile.

Ken shakily held up what was in his pocket as everyone crowded around them to see what they were talking about.

Ken cleared his throat, and held out green envelopes.

"My brother and I," Ken said nervously, "We're having a christmas party soon. And we thought that you all would like to come." Sam finished.

"Say no more you two," Tk quickly interrupted, "You're having a Christmas party! I would be happy to come."

"Yeah me too!" Kari agreed.

"Count me in!" Yolei said happily.

"I'll go," Leila said, "But only if the digimon are invited too."

Ken chuckled, "Of course they're invited. Maybe Sam will catch Kiseki under the mistletoe."

The group laughed at the bad joke, but Cody stood away from the group.

Ken walked over to the small boy and handed him an invitation, both having an inreadble face.

"It looks like Ken/Cody still hates me, we'll here it goes." They both thought.

Ken held out the invitation, "You're welcome to come too if you want Cody."

Cody smiled brightly and accepted the invitation, "Really?" He asked, "I'm glad I made the list."

Daisuke smiled at the two boys, but when she opened the invitation, the date struck her as shocking.

"Wait a minute," Jun said, looking at the party date, "That's the date of the party?" She slumped her shoulders in depression.

"Sorry Ken, i don't think we'll be able to make it."

"Why not Jun?" Ken asked.

Jun, Leila and Daisuke smiled, "Well, you see," Jun said scratching her head as she tried to explain, "The date that you chose is actually Daisuke's birthday. We were planning on celebrating for the first time in years."