Dark Power

Yo what's up everybody?! Got another chapter for you like usual, hope you guys like it.

I saw that over 300 people read the story!!! Thanks A lot for reading, gives me confidence in my skills.

Anyway, on with the story!!

-----

Daisuke slept that night with a smile, she dreamt about the person in the white room.

Dream scene======

Daisuke laughed with the person at the table, "Are You ever going to show me your face?" She asked. The person chuckled, setting down their teacup.

"Do not worry my princess," the person said, "I shall revral myself when the time is right."

"When will that be?" Daisuke asked. The person chuckles again, but before they could answer, the white room turned dark.

I've found you little princess! A dark voice shouted.

The myrsterious person was covered in the shadow of the dark.

"Are You alright?" Daisuke asked them, "I'm afraid that it's time for you to leave, princess." They said.

Daisuke felt heavy, she fell into tye darkness, screaming as she did.

Dream scene end========

Daisuke gasped as she quickly sat up in bed. She looked around her room, breathing in deeply while wiping her brow of sweat.

"It was all a dream." She said to herself. Daisuke looked at the clock, seeing that it was 5:30 AM. She lay back down and tried to sleep, but with no success.

A couple hours have passed since then and Daisuke was ready to meet the team, when the tv said something that drove her fear into overdrive.

"We interrupt this program to bring you this special news bulletin." The newsman said, "Strange black towers have began appearing last night in Odaiba, and have now sprung up all around the world. Hold up a minute," he looked at a paper he was handed, "I've just been informed that strange monsters have appeared in the areas of these towers. We urge that you lock your doors and stay inside."

Daisuke dropped to her knees, "Digimon," she whispered, "Jun! Leila! Come here, quickly!" Hearing their sister's scream, the two girls ran to the living room.

"Daisuke what's wrong?" Leila asked.

Daisuke stood and faced the girls, small tears pricking at her eyes, "The darkness has come to this world." She said the tears falling down her cheeks, "And i think it's coming to destroy us all."

Jun immediately called the others, wanting to meet sometime that day.

Line break==========

Everyone, from the old digidestined to the new, ran to Izzy's house to devise a plan.

The kids ran down the streets, but halfway there, Daisuke stopped.

"What's wrong Daisuke? We have to go." Tai asked. Daisuke held demiveemon tightly, her head facing her feet, "I have to go find Ken," she said, "The news said that digimon were in Tamachi, Ken and Sam live there. I have to make sure that they're okay."

"Hold on Daisuke, you can't just tun off-." Tai was silenced by Kari.

"Tai," she said, "Let her go. We need everyone to help us come up with a plan."

Tai sighed in defeat, letting the princess go to help Ken and Sam.

"Hold on Daisuke, you're not going anywhere without me." Jun said, Vivimon riding on her shoulder.