The Digimon World Tour part 2

Yo what's up everybody?! Let's get straight to it. I thank you all for making this story number 3 ranking in digimon on wattpad!!

And i hope that you'll keep reading till the end.

Anyway..... Let the chapter begin.

The sights, the sounds and the scent of the sea were perfect. But there was something more important than the ocean view.

Cody, Leila, and Joe and their digimon were standing on the beach, ready to start their mission.

"It sure would be nice to stay here and enjoy the beach," Cody said, "But we have work to do Digmon."

"Yeah lets get started." Digmon said.

They were staring at a control spire resting firmly in the sand.

"Harpoon Torpedo!" Ikkakumon yelled, his horn flew from his head and changed into a torpedo, blowing up the top half of the spire.

"Hold up dude save some for me." Digmon said as he charged towards the spire. His drills did their job, cracking the black tower till barely anything was left.

Nainamon swung down her sword and shattered the remaining pieces.

"How can it be so hot when it's christmas day?" Joe complained as he wiped his brow with a handkerchief.

"Don't forget Joe," Cody said, "We're in Australia. It may be christmas, but here it's their summer."

"Personally i enjoy the warmth of Australia." Leila said stretching her arms towards the hot sun.

"Well on christmas you wear sweaters not sunscreen." Joe said.

"I have to agree with Joe." A voice said from behind them.

The two boys turned around to see Daisuke, in her human form, standing behind them with Veemon by her side.

"You'd think the people here would be worried about the control spires." Daisuke said, looking out towards the easy going people on the beach.

"Daisuke when did you get here?" Cody asked, running up to the girl.

"I got here about a couple minutes ago," she answered, "I finished helping in New York and Hong Kong, so i decided to come and help you guys here. Plus, I got a little cold over there."

Ikkakumon, X-Veemon, Nainamon and Digmon tied a rope to the spire and then onto themselves.

Cody, Joe, Leila and Daisuke held another rope to help pull. As they were about to pull, a man wearing a red and white striped one piece bathing suit came up to them. He had a long white beard and resembled Santa Claus.

"Need a little help over here?" He asked, "I was just about to deliver some toys on my jet ski when i saw you guys."

Joe and Cody were shocked by the Santa look a like, but Daisuke and Leila smiled and asked him if he would indeed help then.

The five humans and the four digimon pulled with all their might. Sure enough, the control spire came down, X-Veemon, Nainamon and Digmon de-digivolved as soon as the tower went down.

"Merry chirstmas!" The old man yelled happily, "But this is no time for sipping egg nog. All the Australian digidestined are leading the digimon to the Great Barrier Reef, where the last control spire is located."

The old man reached under his chin and pulled off his hat.........and his face.

The disguise was removed to reveal another Gennai look a like.

"Whoa it's Gennai!" Joe and Cody said at once. Daisuke laughed and walked over to the Gennai twin.

"Actually boys this isn't Gennai," she said, "This is a friend of Gennai. His name is Hogan."