The good, the bad, and the golden rose.

Heeeellllooooo everyone! This is Rubyrose645 coming back with a new chapter.

Be sure to keep reading and vote for your favorite pairing.

Thank you and enjoy the chapter

Story Begin=======

The sounds of attacking digimon, rang through the skies. Their target, a fiery digimon named birdramon, the partner of Sora.

Birdramon kept dodging and trying to fly away, but the attacks kept coming. Eventually, they hit their mark.

"SORA!!" Birdramon yelled in pain as she crashed to the ground.

Line break===========

Sora turned around, missing the served tennis ball. She heard a voice call her, amd she it was important.

She turned back to face her teammate, "Nice serve Gwen," she said, "You know what, I feel a little tired, why don't you guys play without me?"

"Okay!" Gwen yelled back, another girl taking Sora's spot.

Sora went to her bag and pulled out a water bottle, underneath the bottle was her digivice. A red message displayed on the screen in digicode.

"What's going on out there Biyomon?" She asked herself.

'I have to tell the others.' She thought, typing a message to the others with her communicator.

Line break===========

A bkack control spire stood proudly in its rocky fields. A tired and weak digimon came wandering in its hot and dry territory.

"Sora." The digimon weakly yelled. She fell to the ground in exhaustion.

Leila was flying around the area when she saw a pink and blue dot collapse in the dirt.

She flew down and saw that it was Biyomon, Sora's digimon. She quickly landed and went to help the poor digimon.

"Biyomon," she said softly, gently shaking her, "Biyomon are you alright?"

Biyomon looked up weakly and nodded, "Yes," she whispered, "I am fine." She faded into unconsciousness.

Leila picked up Biyomon and put her on her back, then slowly trudged on to find shelter.

Line break==========

In the real world, the digidestined were just waking up and getting ready to start the day.

Kari was up and dressed, but had to wait for Gatomon, "Rome wasn't built in a day," Gatomon said while fixing her ears, "And being beautiful takes time."

She quickly finished and the two headed out.

Tk and Patamon were still asleep, snoring as the sun shine brightly.

Jun was sitting on her bed, reading her favorite book series again.

Renamon amd Veemon liked it too and were reading over her shoulder, "So which book are you reading this time?" Renamon asked.

Jun smiled, "It's the first book of the Michael Vey series. I just can't stop reading." The three laughed and continued to read the book.

Suddenly, Jun's communicator went off, she looked at the screen and it said that there was an emergency message from Sora.

The others got the message as well and rushed to find Sora.

Jun, Sora, Yolei and Cody all met in the school's conputer room. Yolei and Cody had upamon and poyomon tucked into their shirts.