Tangled Web of Questions

Heeellllllooooo everybody!!! Back again as always with another chapter.

Thank you all for reading and I hope that you continue to read further chapters.

Anyway, onto the story.

Line break========

We last left our princess and her friends when they fell onto a large web, about to be taken by a large spider digimon.

"Lady don't cha know any other tunes?!" Jun yelled at the woman above, but she ignored then and kept playing.

The digimon walked closer, "Help us Kyubimon! X-Veemon!" Jun yelled.

"Help you," X-Veemon said, "What about us?" Kyubimon finished.

Cody watched helplessly as his digimon partner kept throwing punches at their friends.

"Digmon please stop it!" The boy yelled, "Can't you see that you're fighting your friends?"

Digmon and Stingmon didn't seem to hear the young boy's cries. They kept on throwing punches.

Daisuke looked around the web and saw the spider crawl closer.

"Please," Daisuke pleaded, "Arukenimon, what is there to gain from this?"

Arukenimon stopped playing for a moment to answer, "Everything is to gain from this." She said, "If i oresent you to master Chernobogmon, then I'll be promoted to stand by his side ruling a quarter of the digital world."

She laughed and went back to playing her flute.

"This isn't over for us," Ken said, "Cody you need to message the others." Cody looked at the plum haired boy in confusion.

"Ken's right, "Sam exclaimed, "Our hands and in Daisuke's case, wings, are trapped. Your hands are free however, you have to call the others."

Cody looked down at his hands and hesitated in doing so, "Cody," Daisuke said softly, "You have to do this, quickly!"

Cody nodded and typed on his wrist communicator.

Line break========

The message went through to Yolei, buy she couldn't help since she was surrounded by flymon.

"Sorry," she said to the communicator, "My hands are a little full at the moment."

Line break========

Tk just pushed a book down onto a Snimon.

"I'm stronger than I thought." He said, half surprised.

Kari waves towards them behind some books in fiction.

Pegasusmon and Tk ran towards the barracading books.

Kari looked at her communicator and saw the message for help.

"Sorry, we're booked until further notice." She said to message Cody back.

Line break=========

Leila and Nainamon were evading flying Flymon and cutting Snimon, when they got the message from Cody.

She was near the kitchen so she was close by.

"Hold on I'm coming!" She yelled into the communicator.

Nainamon picked up her partner and started running towards their location.

Line break=========

"Leila's on her way," Cody said, "But from where she is, it'll take her awhile."