Dark sun, Dark spore

Yo what's up everybody?! I'm back again with another chapter.

Before i begin, i just want to say thank you for reading this story.

That's all.... Let's start the chapter.

Line break=========

The truck holding multuple children, Ken and Daisuke, sped off into the streets.

"Stop!" Jun yelled as she, Leila and Sam ran after the truck.

"You won't get away with this!" Leila yelled.

"Bring back our friends or I'm taking you down!" Sam yelled.

Mummymon looked in his mirror and saw the chasing children. He laughed at the running digidestined.

As they ran, Jun tripped, causing a domino effect on the others behind her.

Suddenly, a small yellow car drove up beside them.

"Helps here, so jump in!" Yolei said from the car.

"Sorry you guys," Leila said, "But i need to go home and tell mom about this. She needs to know if something might happen." Leila grabbed Leonamon and raced home to tell her mother.

The car sped off following the truck ahead, "So you're Joe's brother huh? But you're so cool." Jun commented to the driver.

Wormmon cried small tears in Sam's arms, "Poor Ken. Poor princess." He whimpered.

Sam looked down at the digimon, "Don't worry Wormmon," Sam said, "Now that we're driving, it'll be faster to keep up with them."

"That's right," Kari said from the backseat, "It's all under control, trust us."

"I'm worried too," Veemon said, "I felt something dark in that trick. And I knkw that it wants Kiseki the most."

The truck ahead made a sharp right turn, on the inside, Daisuke was panting in pain and Ken was furious.

"We made a deal and you doulbe crossed me!" Ken shouted.

Arukenimon chuckled, "Sorry it's a force of habit." She replied in an even tone.

"Not only did you take me," Ken pointed towards the girl on the ground in pain, "You hurt and kidnapped Kiseki!"

"You promised...." Daisuke panted, "To let these kids.... Go."

"I did did I?" The woman said sarcastically, "Well it hardly seems necessary to do." She turned towards the children, "Do you twerps- I mean kiddies want to go home?"

The children were blank faced, but shook their heads no.

A boy walked up to Ken, and a little girl walked up to Daisuke.

"We're just dying to know," the boy asked, "Are you really Ken Ichijouji?"

"And are you really Princess Kiseki Angelicamon?" The girl asked.

"Yes," Ken replied nervously, "What about it?"

The children creepily smiled at the answer.

"Wow," the boy said, sounding amazed but keeping his creepy smile, "I've heard all about you Ken. You're really smart and rule at sports. If you wanted to, you could do anything right?"

Ken stared at the boy with fear, he could feel the boys darkness inside him as he continued.

"I've wanted to be just like you, then I met these men, they told me a way that i could be like you."

"The same goes for me and the girls who wanted to be princesses." The girl said, "I've always wanted to go to another world and rule it. Once i met these men, I knew it was possible."