Princess saved by Kindness

Heeeellllloooo everybody!! I'm back with a new chapter like always😉😜

Anyway the voting will end after this chapter. Please get your votes in soon.

Please enjoy the next chapter of the digimon princess.

Story......... Start

Jun and Leila marveled at their new digimon.

Sovannamon and Hemamon floated in the golden light surrounding them.

"This is the coolest thing I've ever seen." Jun gasped.

"I completely agree with you Jun." Leila said, not being able toblook away from the digimon.

"My name is Sovannamon," said the archer, "I am the keeper of dreams, my shining arrow will put you down faster than you can say good night."

"My name is Hemamon, the golden knight. Paired with my holy cut, I'm unstoppable when it comes to saving my friends and princess."

The others watched as the shining digimon announced their names. But above the large generator, Daisuke felt the power from the two.

She smiled and felt at a little of her strength return to her.

"I knew Wormmon would help them." She said weakly.

Poromon and upamon were suddenly filled with energy, "Poromon digivolve to," "Upamon digivolve to,"

They were covered in a white light, digivolving into hawkmon and Armadillomon.

Veemon marveled at the golden digimon, but suddenly felt a separate energy come from above them.

It was Daisuke, she had regained some of her strength, but was still very weak.

He ran away from the brightness of the digimon and went to find his princess. Wormmon followed him, since he found a way to open the door.

Line break======

Kimaeramon was flying outside the base, when he heard a voice call out to him.

What are you doing you pathetic excuse for a digimon, the voice yelled in anger they're close to finding the princess, get them before it's too late

Kimaeramon obeyed the voice and flew back to the base. He crashed through the wall and flew to find his targets.

Line break=======

Ken smirked at the new digimon, "Do you really think your overgrown flashlights could defeat Kimaeramon?"

"Tough words coming from a boy who has to hide behind a mixed up digimon!" Jun yelled back.

The sounds of explosions from below caught everyone's attention.

"What was that?" Kari asked, "What ever it is," Tk said, "It can't be a good thing."

Sovannamon and Hemamon looked down at the explosion and saw Kimaeramon bursting through the wall.

"Thank goodness, Kimaeramon!" Ken shouted in relief.

The mixed digimon flew up towards the golden digimon.

Sovannamon grabbed Leila and Hemamon grabbed Jun, carrying them away from the raging digimon.

Kimaeramon crashed into the metal path and blew it to pieces.

"We'll take care of this Jun." Hemamo, said, "That's right, no one messes eith my partner." Sovannamon continued.

"Good luck you two," the two girls shouted, "Beat him to the ground!"

The girls ran to find the others for additional help.