The dark petals fall at Dawn

Heeeelllloooooo everybody!! Back once again with a new chapter.

Just to get a couple things out od the way, the pairing poll will be closing in two chapters.

Be sure to get in your vote. Also, I own none of the pictures or the digimon franchise, I wish i did, but i don't. Not that rich yet.

Anyway, please enjoy another chapter.

Story...............start

BOOM!! The sounds of explosions could be heard in the distance. The digimon emperor was on the move, his new created digimon destorying things with his heat viper.

The town below was in chaos, digimon civilians ran for cover as the attacks went on.

Ken was sitting in his floating base watching as kimaeramon lay waste to the town, and a path of control spires leading behind him.

The emperor laughed at the beautiful destruction, but he was the only one laughing.

Wormmon watched his master with a frown on his face.

'Is this really what you want Ken?' Wormmon thought. He wanted his old friend back, the happy and smiling boy from his childhood.

Wormmon walked away from the emperor and ran back to Daisuke. He walked up to the smaller generator, but as he was about to enter it, the heart wrenching screams made him stop.

He shook his head and quickly opened the door, his eyes filled with tears when he saw the shadow drain Daisuke's power again.

The shadow laughed as he finished, then disappeared and left Daisuke with the cloaked boy.

Wormmon rushed to Daisuke and sat in her lap like always, "Are you okay Kiseki?" He asked the weak girl.

Daisuke was breathing heavily, her face laced with sweat and her frail form looking like it was about to break like glass.

She smiled and nodded her head weakly. Her eyes closed and she fell into the blissfullness of sleep.

The boy held her close, "Wormmon," he said, "When the digidestined come to save Daisuke, help them do so."

Wormmon nodded and snuggled deeper into Daisuke's lap.

Line break=======

The digidestined watched as the flying base flew away from the scorched town.

"Another city....gone. How many does that make now?" Kari asked

"Too many," Jun growled, "I cant wait to get my hands on that jerk."

Thoramon nodded in agreement, but Veemon was not agreeing, heck he didn't even hear her statement.

He could feel it deep down in his gut, something wasn't right. Ever since Cody explained Daisuke's condition, he could no longer feel her power, and he now feared the worst for his Princess.

Leila was quiet too, she breathed heavily and her face turned pale. She felt almost the same amount of pain as Daisuke, and if it was this bad, just imagine the pain Daisuke is feeling.

"I'll bet Ken wants to burn every inch of the digital world." Cody said angrily clutching the black amd gold rose in his hand.

"Bite your tongue." Yolei scolded.

"That cant taste very good." Joked Tentomon.

Tk glared at the floating base, "I don't care what we have to do," he yelled, "I'm going to destroy that thing once and for all."

"He's right guys," Kari said, "We have to destroy the base and save Daisuke no matter what it takes."

They all looked up at Cody, "How's the rose Cody?" Asked Jun. Cody held up the flower as another petal bled black. Only one more petal was shining gold. Which meant, they only had one day to save her, or else.......you know.