Fusion and a Broken hold

Heeeellllooooo everybody!!!!!! Back again. Hope you missed me😜.

Anyway, please enjoy this chapter. More secrets to be revealed later on!

Story........... Start.

A golden light radiated from the fused digimon in the sky. Areoveedramon was flying down towards Daisuke, her fallen form slowly attempting to stand.

"Holy Miraclemon?!" Ken and Jun yelled in surprise.

"That's us!" The digimon said, its voice mixed with Kyubimon and Stingmon.

"How could they possibly win?" Yolei yelled.

"You just watch me Yolei," Holy Miraclemon said getting ready to fight, "Ready to dance?"

Arukenimon watched in amusement, "Even if this digimon is strong," she said, "Ookuwamon is far superior."

Holy Miraclemon attacked, landing a hard kick to Ookuwamon's face. The large digimon was knocked into the sand.

"You ready for round two?" Miraclemon laughed.

Ookuwamon roared, getting up from the sand, he flew up towards Miraclemon, aiming his pincsers at Miraclemon.

But Miraclemon was quick, he grabbed the incoming pincsers and threw Ookuwamon behind them.

"Stinger thread!" They called. Threads with sharp blades came from their red arm guards.

The threads wrapped around Ookuwamon's legs, Miraclemon pulled tightly and threw Ookuwamon to the ground.

"They fight fierce." Armadillomon said, amazed like the rest of the group.

"Yes, they are certainly beating the data out of Ookuwamon." Hawkmon agreed.

"But do they have to make it look so easy?" Patamon complained, "They make the rest of us look like weaklings."

"I just don't get it," Cody said, "How can they fuse like that."

"It was me." A small voice said from behind. Everyone looked towards the voice and saw Daisuke sitting in Areoveedramon's large arms.

She was slightly pale but was otherwise okay.

"What do you mean Dai?" Jun asked, Daisuke smiled.

"My power of miracles gave them the power to do this," the girl replied, "Now both Holy Miraclemon and Areoveedramon can defeat Ookuwamon."

She looked up at her digimon, he nodded and set her down on the sand.

Areoveedramon flew up next to Miraclemon, ready to fight by their sides.

Ookuwamon charged again, but Areoveedramon flew above him Miraclemon. They both landed another hard kick on the large digimon.

"Going down?" They both said.

Ookuwamon, once again, landed face first into the ground.

"Our digimon is awesome!" Jun yelled.

"Our digimon?" Ken questioned, "Yeah, our digimon, that's what happens when you have a miracle." Jun said, smiling at Ken and back at her little sister.

"Wow..." Ken was speechless, "I didn't know this was possible."

"Quickly," Miraclemon yelled, "Use the crest of kindness!"

Jun and Ken looked at each other and nodded. They ran towards the base, knowing what they had to do.

"Wait for us!" Kari yelled as they ran behind them. Daisuke followed as well, flying of course.