Blackwargreymon's destiny

Yo what's up everybody?! Okay, so we only have a gew more chapters left, and I'm hoping to get at least to 400 reads on this story.

I hope you guys can help me with that, please enjoy this chapter and help me fulfil my goal.

Onto the story!!!!!

Line break========

Gabumon, tentomon, Gomamon, Biyomon, and Palmon stood on the portal to Highton View Terrance.

"I hope we dont have to stay here forever." Gabumon said, complaining about the cold snow blowing around them.

"Do you think they make gloves for wings?" Biyomon asked.

"I don't know," Gabumon said, "But we need to find a mpre permanent solution to this, otherwise, digimon lile Daemon will continue to break through to the real world."

The digimon continued to placed digital bricks onto the portal.

Line break========

Meanwhule in the real world, the digidestined were watching over their assigned children.

The news was blowing up on the topic of the digimon sightings around town. Quickly enough, people had summed the situation to a practical joke, but the authorities were still on alert.

Cody was in his home, praying to his father's shrine, when he and his grandfather heard a low rumble.

"Cody did you hear that?" His grandfather asked.

Cody panicked, knowing that Armadillomon was under the table the old man was sitting at.

"Sorry Grandpa," Cody said hastily, "That was just my stomach growling."

The old man reached under the table, thinking that the sound from there. As he bent down, his juice pouch was made visible to the yellow digimon.

Armadillomon, being as hungry as he was, snatched the pouch from the old man's hand, frighting him at the same time.

"Hey it took my prune juice!" The old man exclaimed.

"Uh oh I made a boo boo." Armadillomon said as he came out of hiding.

"And it talks as well!" The old man said.

"Sorry Cody," the digimon apologized, "But when food's put in front of me I just can't help it."

Cody sighed, "We all make mistakes." He said as he picked up his partner, "Grandpa I'm sorry for keeping this from you, bu-"

"Aha!" The old man interrupted, "I knew something fishy was going on. I knew that stuffed animal was filled with more than cotton balls."

Cody looked confused as his grandfather as the old man walked onto the patio.

"Let me guess," the old man said, "He's not from this world, but transported here from another dimension, perhaps even a digital one."

Cody was shocked by his grandfather's words.

"Am I hearing you right Grandpa? You know about the digital world?" Cody asked.

"It was only a matter of time. I knew that you would have to know at some point." The old man said, "although, I didn't expect it to be so soon. You see Cody, it was about your father."

Cody stood quietly as his grandfather told his tale.

"When your father was young, just around your age, he always talked about going to some strange place and meeting someone in a digital world."

"Dad knew about it too?" Cody exclaimed surprised.

The old man nodded, "I didn't think much if it at the time, because he was always interested in video games and all the sort. But then he began doing things that worried me. He started to see things while playing video games. He would sit at that tv for hours, talking to the characters as if they were alive. It gave me the willies if you want to know the truth."