A Friend United to Stand

Heeeeelllloooooo everybody!!!! It's me Rubyrose coming again with a new chapter.

Hope everyone's enjoying it so far!! I really appreciate all the reads, it keeps me going on writing.

Anyway lets start the story.........Now!!

Daisuke sat on her bed, the past events from not too long ago rushing through her head.

Flashback=======

Jun and Leila walked into Daisuke's room, they both had small heart shaped charms around their necks.

"Jun, Leila, what is it?" Daisuke asked, stepping away from her computer.

Jun grabbed Daisuke's hand and Leila placed something in it. Daisuke opened her hand to see a small heart charm like the one's around her sisters necks.

"Mom gave them to us when we went to search for you." Jun said with a smile.

"She said to give you one when you got better," Leila continued, "and by the look of it, you've gotten better. Open it up."

Daisuke opened the heart, inside were pictures of Jun, Leila, and herself. All smiling at the camera.

Daisuke held the necklace close and latched it around her neck.

"Thank you two, for everything." She said, pulling her sisters into a hug.

Flashback end======

Daisuke smiled at the memory, until she heard the voice of Demiveemon.

"Kiseki!" He yelled, "It's time to go to the digital world."

"I'm coming!" Daisuke yelled back, she quickly got up, fpund Demiveemon and was transported to the digital world.

Line break=======

Chernobogmon was sitting in a dark cave, waiting for his little puppet to come back.

I hope you have some information for me, Little Sam. He said, the boy in question walking up to him and bowing on on knee.

"I have indeed new information for you my master," the boy said, "I bring news about the Princess. Her power is growing with digital world's rebuild, soon even you won't stand a chance against her."

Chernobogmon was unpleased with the information.

How dare you tell me that I'll be beaten by some petty little half breed! No child shall beat me. And don't get any ideas about it, for my darkness is eternal, just like my chains on you. Now go proceed with the plan.

Sam nodded amd walked away, when he was far enough he ran. He ran and ran and ran, until he found his destination.

Sam found himself in front of Ken's old lair, where his "master" wanted the plan to commence from.

He walked inside, and porceeded with the plan.

Line break=======

The digidestined were constructing a bridge across a small river. The day was hot and the bridge was almost complete.

"Shall we not take a break?" Daisuke said as she stood up wiping her brow, "I brought snacks."

"That sounds like a great idea, Daisuke." Kari and Yolei agreed. The others nodded their heads and They all walked over to the end of the bridge.

Daisuke set a bag down by a tree and opened it to reveal lots of delicious sweets. Needless to say, everyone had more than one.

"Hey Daisuke," Cody asked, his mouth half stuffed, "Have any more of your powers come back yet?"